Which picture is better and why?

Which picture is better and why?

• First one
  • Second one
Select a gender to cast your vote:

830

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• The second one shows your intelligence the best.

• Oooh, wow... I love the look in the second pic... imagining that look with the costume in the first pic... ;-)

• Hey babes! You look sexy hot in both. if you say select one then I'll go for 1st. Your smile is taking my breath away, give me m to m cpr... lol
    A flying ✈ kiss hot babes 🐬

• You look cute and pretty in the second one

• first one-facesitting sexy
    second one-tittyfucking sexy

don't usually say stuff like this, but hey, u seem like a nice looking south Asian girl lol
    india/ pakistan?

• I like your face in the second one! :)

• I think the first one because not only do I get to see your beautiful back and your lovely ass but you're smiling in it too that counts for a lot because you have a beautiful smile

• definetely the second one ;) you look intense which is hot. plus your shirt is really uhh "hugging" your body hahaah ;P

• Something about that green

• In the first pic, it's hard to say if you're pretty or not - in the second, it's obvious that you are :)

• Second one. Cuz I can see your beautiful face!

• You are an absolutely gorgeous woman!

• Aww... I can't say which one of my eyes is better... :) :) lol ;)

• in these two shots, you face is better than back and butt!

• second pic is more cute
    but yas i like the first one and u know the reason

• There is your font! 10/10
    The second pic!

• 1st one.
    It's different

• You're beautiful in both. I love the first pic because it shows off your body so well.

• The shadowing in the first pic makes it look like you have a unibrow but in the second pick you look great

• First pic shows off your body and your culture which is hot and interesting!

• No one... you ff

• First one it just makes you look so innocent and plus your smiling in that one.

• I think its the second one :P

• You look like a girl

• Is she the same girl in both the pics?

• Well 1st one is nice! Nice smile and cool outfit :).

But pic 2!!! Green is a good color on you. Your facial expression and the hair in your face is just captured perfectly. You really captured mysterious, dangerous and just this "hey there "sexy voice" vibe all in one haha.

Pic 2 is awesome ms. chan :).

• Pic 1... wanna eat it like the groceries

• Id say first one... But now, thanks to that comment, it does kinda look like u have to pee... Smiles are always better :D.. Both are good tho.. I think guys will like 1 better

• First pic is sexy

What Girls Said 7

• I like the first pic.. the way it shows your back.. how you're looking back over your shoulder...

• No matter how small you do it. Never do a duck face.

Also I like the 2nd one.

• Oh I didn't realize I did one.

• If you didn't then that's just how your lips naturally look. Which in that case a lot of women are going to be jealous of you. ^^

• Ohh thankoyuu :D
      But I don't think you need to be ;)

• second one.. first one makes you look like a mother of four kids and like you gotta pee... second one is cute..

• Second one is super cute. In the first one you look older and the lighting isn't making your figure any favor.

• Awww I thought the lighting did make my figure look better!

• You have a very slim figure, but the lightning makes you look much bigger than I suppose you are! <3

• I would not say a slim figure cuz I get curvy down below :p

• second one i voted

• You kind of look like you're on the verge of going Full Psycho in the second photos.

• so what are we comparing these for? you need to clue us in or then your results will not make sense to you.