Can you please tell me honestly how do I look?

I want both guys and girls to give their opinions, honestly.

#selfie #makeup #pink #lipstick #mascara #girls #bestofthedayUne photo publiΓ©e par πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡¦ (@ayamebaoudj) le 14 Sept. 2015 Γ  8h40 PDT

1335

Most Helpful Guy

• Above average. Seem in shape, taken care of. Add a smile or some other more inviting look.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• maybe a different expression would make you more attractive like a smile or somethign but you are definitely pretty. in good shape, like your hair, pretty eyes and facial structure

• You definitely look above average say 6 out of 10. Your physique is good.

• I think you look very natural, and naturally pretty. A different angle, though, and maybe a more active pose would be more flattering and balance out the height and width dimensions, since you have some long lines going on in this photo.

• I don't know why, but you really sound like a professional photographer maybe. And by the way, thak you :)

• You look good, yet the expression on your face makes me think I bought the wrong wine.

• You're pretty, you look fine

• You are beutifull but what really tells me how beutifull a women is. Is how she aproaches me, What she says. I am above average kind of guy. I don't go for fashionist or materialistic. I like possitive stand for themself and others and share the same dream as there opposits

• Gorgeous, really. The kind of eyes I could easily get lost in.

• instead of pink lipstick go a little more cherry red. your hair is perfect. try some victoria secret bras. pushing up your breasts would look cuter too. as you look now, you are still sexy and cute and i wouldn't mind steaming up the car and breaking the mirror off with you. i hate breaking the mirror off. but it would be so worth it. go cherry lipstick and we would probly destroy the whole car. or truck. it doesn't matter.

• I am going to visit the makeup store tomorrow morning just for that comment

• I find you extremely attractive, about 8.5/10, reminds me of a girl I had a crush on in HS. However, there's deep sadness in your eyes, reminds me of myself. Are you depressed?

• First of all, thank you man.
      Second, you also reminds me of a boy I have a crush on, you can read eyes. Haha
      But no, I am not depressed.

• very good you look in shape

• No need to even ask that question... stunningly beautiful! :)

• I think you look very cute :)

• You look tired but calm.

• You look like you could use my boyfriend services.

• you are very pretty :)
    second one doesn't work

• Pretty and cute.

• you look nice

• great. you look stunning

• You look good.

• You look rather gaunt.

• You look... Waoooo :-)

• Cute but should've posted a better pic.

• A 7/10 you look nice

• U look very beautiful n hot!

• gorgeous looks hot face

• You look cute, i'm sure your date will be pleased

• Look better than ok!

• you are ugly

• Ik you must have a boyfriend

• pretty, but you could smile more

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, you look pretty! :) & you have that hooded eye look that I'm sure guys will like :)

• Vous etes tres jolie!

• Well with a smile you would have been more than just passable.. Sorry.

• You are cute but you should show some type of facial expression. Even Morticia Addams smized. (Smiled with her eyes).

• Oh girl, you made my day with mentioning Morticia Addams haha. And thank you for your advice, I will work on that :*

• I think you're really pretty but look sad.

• Very pretty!

• I'll be honest, I think you're very pretty.. Lots of love dear :* <3
    But you do look a little like you're saying "I'm not interested in you.. Please leave..." Sorry ! :)

• hahaha, thank you girl, I am kind like that yeah, you have nothing to be sorry about. :*

• You look really cute... :-)

• Gorgeous 😍

• I don't even know you. But you look so pretty!

• You are very beautiful.

• You looks amazing :)