Have any of you had a dashavoo crushes you couldn't figure out? It could be an actor actress friends teachers past employees bosses or whatever?

As put in the headline, have any of you had a dashavoo crush? It could be an actor actress friends teachers past employees bosses or whatever?

My old man cursh happens to be Kathleen McPhee. When I was little as in like 5 years old, my crush was Susan Dey.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/216x146/b9/d7/7e/b9d77e91c5cf94355e07061b73d18688.jpg

I knew something was up with Kathleen McPhee and I couldn't put my finger on it until now. And then suddenly it hit me, I think she looks like my childhood crush Susan Dey. So how did I do for matching my dashavoo? Did I get it right or not?

• Yes you hit the nail on the head!
  • No Kathleen McPhee don't look like Susan Dey
  • Sort of somewhat
    Vote C
  • Show me the results
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

10

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what that term means but the girls are pretty

What Guys Said 0