- Depends... If I don't have something nice to say, I don't say anything at allVote A
- Honesty is my GaG policy... if they can't handle the truth, they shouldn't have asked for itVote B
- I'm sometimes meaner than necessary because they're idiots for askingVote C
- I sometimes "white lie" since they obviously have low self-esteem. Building their confidence is the kind thing to doVote D
- I just don't. Period.Vote E
- Whateva. I do what I wantVote F
Most Helpful Guy
I follow the policy "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!" Some pics and rate-me's are on the bad side and I just don't have the heart to maybe ruin someone's day.1
Most Helpful Girl
Everyone has one feature they should use to their advantage.. I try hard to give truthful and helpful tips, most who use this part of gag are young with some form of self esteem issues, I'm older and wiser and I gently tell them it doesn't matter what people think and try my best to make them see themselves in a positive light.
I don't ever answer the whose better looking questions- those are ridiculous questions.. the 1 to 10 questions there is no such thing as a 10 in anyone..10 is perfect even celebs we think is a 10 has had help to get to a 10...
I think people shouldn't ask questions they don't want the answers to..3