Guys, ugliest flat body?

Guys, ugliest flat body?
no curves

4 to all guys. thanks

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Not even close. More like the close-to-ideal body. And you definitely have curves. If you were completely flat everywhere, then I'd understand your sentiments. You just fishing for compliments? You even have a thigh gap, with pants on. You must be joking. And pretty much the perfect hip to waist ratio. It's always the attractive women who are asking people if they're ugly. Want people to go, "Oh nooooo! you're gorgeous!" Well, you are. Take your fish and get out.

• no.. it is just the way i am feeling :( people call me flat :( i am crying right now but i dont want people to feel sorry for me...

• Well, your body is perfectly fine. Don't let people get to you so much. Your body is close to perfect. And I don't just hand out words like "perfect" often. I also don't care if I offend you, so I'm not just talking out of my ass to make you feel better. Your body is banging, and you're not flat.

• i think it is :( many people said so

What Guys Said 42

• There is NOTHING ugly about your body! NOTHING! And you may call it flat. I call it right in line with what I prefer. Beautiful.

• U do too have curves! Ur hips r quite a bit wider than ur waist. U look great! Be happy with ur body. At least as long as ur healthy but looks wise ur golden

• No. You DON'T have an ugly flat body. You have a perfectly fine and attractive body. You shouldn't slam yourself like that.

• Definitely not ugly. It's a simple body. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just keep it in shape and everything will stay fine.

• U have a very hot body

• You have the body type many models and actors have. Obviously it is seen as attractive and I think so too :)

• Thats a womans body. If your body is curvy enough to be recognised as female, its curvy enough. And no, its far from the ugliest.

• You're probably being too hard on yourself.
    I know those feels.

• Thats a nice body in my book. I won't turn her away even though I have never seen her face

• You have curves lady ! Not so much towards the hips, but more than enough ! You look yummy !

• Wear clothes that flatter you physique. You can really change the appearance of your body with the right clothes.

• Yes you should eat lots of food dang it you have to be at least 160lbs and clearly you have failed to meet this requirment body is everything face means nothing you lose 0/10 good bye.

• Geez your concept of beauty is lost! Come on, you are gorgeous as you are, very beautiful body. Go out there with confidence cuz woman, you can break a million hearts with that body.

• You're not flat. There's shade on underneath your boobs.

• So what's your point? She's beautiful, just the way she is

• no curves? look at that waist to hip ratio! that´s a very sexy curve to me!

• Choice of clothing plays a big part

• What do you mean ugly? That body is very very nice. Great curves and slender.

• Everyone's body is unique that's what makes us special. No one body is perfect. We just need to find someone who accepts our body and likes it.

Bodies don't matter, you maybe attracted to ones body but it's personality you should love someone for.

• What are you even asking

• Very nice body. Still better than 90% girls on the earth. Fortunate are girls who don´t have fat body.

• Well its better than being fat but I don't see no body

• do i have an option to agree with you? no you are not ugly. get over it. you are 10/10. your question sounds like you think you have ugliest body, which is not.

• looks great to me... don't worry about it, many guys will like it :)

• Looks good to me

• You look cute

• Looks great to me.

• How is she/ are you ugly? She/ you look so hot :D hha

• I love skinnier girls..
    I like what i see!

• I'd tap it

Honestly I think it's nice but I can't speak for anyone else

• More from Guys
    12