Do my boobs look TOO small?

Too small for your taste?
Do my boobs look TOO small?

• Too small
  • Small but acceptable
  • Too big for my taste?
    Vote C
  • Otherrrrr
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

737

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys like any boobs. there are some that can't be happy unless the gal is falling over because her boobs are too big and heavy, lol.

But actually, yours fall into the category of "perfect" in my opinion. Gals with your figure are very attractive!

Certainly you should not worry. You are great!

• If you don't have to hold on to em while you run up or down stairs.. you are pretty much in the safe zone... also, to be honest... big boobs are only a curiosity thing for guys... after a couple feels, they are bored... but yours... like @Red_Arrow said... perfect.
      Yes red, i know where i posted...

Most Helpful Girl

• Small but acceptable

What Guys Said 36

• They are absolutely perfect
    Stop being conscious about them

• And once again we worry about the size of breasts when you should be so proud of them. You have beautiful size breasts which more men prefer than the large ones that you see movie stars end up with after implants. Most of the girls I have dated with implants were disappointing, they look fake and they felt fake. I really prefer breast your size and the nipples are far more erotic and pleasurable than those stretched across an implant.

You look fabulous, be happy with the size you have, enjoy going braless and remember when you get older, no sagging breasts.

• They really are just right. Not too big, not too small.

• I think guys always think: Is there a nipple on it? Yes? Yay! That's actually all there is to it :)

• I think big heart is mire importand and more beautiful than big boobs. You can improve or enlarge your boobs size by using some rules, ways at least surgery operations, but if you have big heart everyone loves you :)

• If you were fat with small boobs, I'd say yes, too small.
    However it seems like your boobs fit your in shape body and not much is sexier than that to some men. Including me lol

• Put them under a pretty face and I'd be perfectly happy.

• They are still sexy I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• Naw, could taste them just fine :P

• They look just fine. Not too small. Be proud that you have a healthy body.

• what's a boob.

• I think its B

• They look just fine.

• you have small boobs sorry but its truth

• I don't give a damn about it seriously man why would I lay so much importance to a petty thing?

• Your boobs look good to me. They're a little on the small side but small perky boobs are the best in my opinion

• You're fine relax lol

• What boobs?

• Your twins are alright, don't worry about it!

• they look divine

• depends more if they are in proportion to your body

• Lol it's fine

• In my opinion as long as they are real and proportionate then you are good

• I think they look good on you. Especially for your body frame

• Yes they are small but they're you they're natural and they're beautiful

I'd be happy with them

• They look pert and firm. Which is perfect. Message me if you want to chat more

• I love them :)

• Yes kinds small but they look lovely

• I don't see a problem with them at all.

• Eh, they're not bad, I like big boobed women though. I know, "well, then you better have a big dick". I know, I've heard it, a thousand times after I've said that

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 6

• I think I have the same size too. 32b?
    Looks good on you, giirm we shoukd embrace our jiggliesâś‹
    Plus there are a lot og gorgeous women with small boobs: charlize theron, cara delevingne, natalie portman etc...
    by the way little info here, marylin monroe was known to have big boobs. That s wrong. They used to stuff her dresses, but she did have a nice ass though.
    So here you go, the sex symbol had small boobs.

• Yes, too small. But I don't think it'd be a problem for too many men.

Mine are smaller and I still manage to get dates. Guys have low standards and will settle for anything it seems.

• No need to worry. Your boobs are fine.

• Your boobs looks fine, they are the right size for your body frame.

• small.. and fine..

• There should be an option from love em'