What are your thoughts on tall girls? Would you date a tall girl?

What are your thoughts on tall girls? I mean very tall like around 5'11.
I'm 5'11.5 and I'm very skinny but still curvy, e-cup and wide hips and big booty, but flat tummy and thigh gap and etc. I really don't mean to brag but I wanna let you know (I personally think my bodyshape is my best feature) because I know many people think tall girls don't have feminine bodies.
So if you met/saw a girl my height with my body, what would you think? Cause even if I'm happy with my body face and personality I'm a bit concerned about my height, I tower over many guys. I'd really like your honest opinions. And I totally understand if a guy shorter than me don't prefer girl my height, that's really understandable so don't worry about being honest if you're shorter than me. :) Thanks xo

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls are SO hot. You're part of the trend of girls being taller, and that's a beautiful thing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always wanted to be tall 😢 They're so sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you? I think short girls are so pretty and you can wear any type of heels you like so embrace that!! ;)

• I'm neither short nor tall. Average. I'm like 5'5.

• Look I'm 5'10 and I really love my height. My friends are short and they wear high heels so that doesn't mean that i can't. Just wear whatever you want and whatever suits you, my friends always tell me that my clothes look good on me that's just because i feel comfortable in it and trust me guys love tall girls not all but some guys want to date me. So just love yourself

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Would you date a man that is 5'7? Because I would assume not, which is why I would probably never pursue you, but if you made it clear that you didn't mind, then I would be all for it.. Sure it would be an odd couple but who can stop two people that are attracted to eachother?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5" so you wouldn't tower over me lol
    I think I prefer tall women but I'd date women of any height if I liked them of course :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls just as much as short girls. Just more likely to have tall children who could be excellent athletes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no issue with tall girls - In fact I often find tall girls very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm open to dating a tall woman as a short man but from my experience tall women do not like short men, I hear comments like "they can't protect me", "they make me feel less like a woman", "I can't wear high heels" and "I'm worried about what people will say", so I go for shorter women than me which leaves quite the conundrum as they also prefer taller men for the same reasons haha, but it's cool, I still attract some women, so it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'd prefer 4'11 to 5'11. I'm 6'2 FWIW

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller chicks are hotter

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a man with average height but however tallness is not my preference anyway... I would date a taller than me yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11 & I perfer & like tall girls so much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • what you described sounds perfect :)

and I'm 6'5" myself so that height is no problem at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a girl your height

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a tall guy so I hunt tall girls and prefer them. The taller the better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, lovely to hear, how tall are you and what's your ideal height on a girl?

• Im 1.90 so about 6'3''. The ideal height for a girl is same as mine. If she's taller even better.

• Being a short guy tall girls look sexy to me but at the same time make me feel inferior and insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i would because im 6ft 1

0|0
    0|0
  • That's great. I love women who are taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc! I would love to date tall girls but I don't think they like me :( I'm 6'2

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbf i love tall girls mainly because it means i dont have to bend down much as im 6'5 nearly

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'2" so I am just fine with your hight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um you sound really lovely and i\m 6'1. I love girls 5'11 or taller. the fact you are busty and have a nice body is even more amazing. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are my favorite. There's just something about them that makes them look very elegant and classy, especially when they wear dresses. I'm tall as well, so when I meet a tall girl I get all excited! They're so hard to find.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Tall girls are slayin!!
    I'm 5'7" and I personally think being tall makes you stand out and look pretty sexy.

0|0
    0|0