What color should I dye my hair?

My hair is a virgin. I've never dyed it. If I were to dye it what color do you think would look good?
What color should I dye my hair?

1326

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it how it is.

And definitely ignore those who say red.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Your hair look virgin better

• I might go a bit radical and say red but honestly it is so beautiful as it is, I think it would be a shame to dye it.

• Honestly ur hair color is gorgeous as it is now! But if u want to dye it I think u would look great with black hair! Or red hair. Not the bright red like paint lol I mean the reddish brown. Is it called auburn? I forget but ya that's my say lol

• i had an image but do not know how to comment it.

i think you are stunningly beautiful and would suite Red/Purple hair
    just type in google "red/purple hair" and you will see what i mean.

• Your hair looks amazing, the colour choice is really up to you, i really like that blonde, but if you want to try a colour, Maybe Red? or maybe Blue? or here's an idea, try just dying the Tips of your hair, see if you like it, then you can go the whole hog.

• How about golden blonde

• I wouldn't change a thing. You are beautiful

• Auburn red spicy!

• You're a very beautiful woman.
    I think that either dark brown , light blonde or even a auburn would look good on you.

• Red Red Red Red

• I think go red.
    It will really suíte you

• Like bright red? Or like Brown with a red tint?

• I have red hair haha and the ends were blonde and when I dyed it it turned out like in my profile pic so if you want a reference just look at my pic haha

• I would say more towards the bright side.
      Both could probably work but bright red is less common.

• I think you look beautiful the way you are so I wouldn't change your hair color but it's up to you

• Don't dye it. It looks good.

• Whatever color you want. I'd prefer if you just kept it natural, but whatever.

• i say leave your hair alone

• I wouldn't dye it at all, you look beautiful already

• its perfect don't change

• It is already awesome, but red would be hot on you. Bright red, but not ginger.

• don't dye! you are looking good, you are very nice

• I think u shouldn't dye it.. Coz its really seems cool

• I like your hair as it is :P Try dying it brunette. Might look just as good on ya.

• Natural is always best. Keep it virgin!

• Very very nice Baby

• I think it's perfect the way it already is :)

• Deep chocolate brown would look cool.

What Girls Said 12

• Every colour jaha you're so lucky your hair is blonde because any colour will look bright on you. That is if you want to dye it crazy colours like purple or blue

• Black or red definitely.

• You should keep it the way it is, it suits you well!

• a golden shade of brown... like a darker shade of your natural color would look really nice... but really... I think your natural hair makes you look awesome.

• You already have a beautiful natural color. The best thing to do is keep it, but if you really want a change, I suggest going for auburn brown hair color.

• The color is perfect as it is. But if you're determined to dye it, maybe some subtle highlights will do the trick. It'll add some dimension.

• Don't dye it I like you the way you are 😽💕

• It suits you as it is but you could pull of red

• something darker. chocolate or hazelnut brown? there are websites were you can try out new hair colours.

• I wouldn't recommend dying your hair. It'll cause so much damage and the upkeep will set you back $$.

• Deep chocolate brown would look cool.

• I wouldn't dye it. That color looks perfect on you, it's your natural hair color for a reason. I feel that any darker or lighter hair color won't look good on you. That seems to be the perfect shade for you, it's like right between dark and light. Like a caramel color. I say leave it, but that's just my opinion lol