Am I ugly or average?

Am I ugly or average?
be honest xx

2244

Most Helpful Guy

• Above average. Tons of potential. You'll age well too, in that your features will suit a face of varying degrees of maturity. I'm not necessarily a fan of your fashion choices, but that's personal taste and doesn't reflect on your physical attractiveness.

For a guy to not want to date you because of your physical appearance, he would have to be pretty picky. If you are a kind person who is fun to be around, I don't see you having anything to worry about at all. I mean... if you are a total asshole, then you are probably not in that 'super model drop dead gorgeous' category that will let you get away with it. But you are pretty enough that it shouldn't really ever be an issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitely not ugly. I'd say average, but that shirt isn't helping your cause.

What Guys Said 43

• I cannot believe all these fellas saying average. I think you are very good looking. I would definitely have a hard time looking away from your face. Now... the picture doesn't show the rest of you, and personality is most important... but from facial pictures alone, I think you are stunning.

• Looks are "RELATIVE" mate. When someone say's average its in there own perspective. When you say very good looking its in your own perspective.

Side note "very good looking" is "average" this days.

• @d3adn1nja I do agree that personality is more important that almost anything... after the first date. OP may have a really bad personality, which subconsciously drops the appearance rating too. As she sits in the picture, I'd say she looks pretty fine though. I'd at least go on a first date to find out the personality, and go on from there. Looks like we're on the same page.

• Yep. It's hard to find reasons why someone is single even truth there decently looking. Only logical reasoning left is there is something with there personality or the way they do something say have a creepy laugh.

• Above average! Nice facial features and jet black hair. Nothing below average here!

• A little above average.

• You are pretty.

• Average... dont worry about it too much

• why not above average?

• That's a hard question to answer... features are more rounded rather than sharp. Face structure could be more defined, hair is just ok and looks a little messy

You have potential though
      Get better hair, makes all the difference
      Thicken your eyebrows a touch more

Boom above average ☺️

• Definitely more than average - I think you are beautiful

• You are lovely. I would have been happy to be honored to be your boyfriend if I was young.

• You're a pretty girl with a kind face.

• no you aren't ugly. You've got a cute face i'd say

• Averagish yea

• average, but you have some cutish-vibrancy with it. I'm afraid you'll age horribly.

• You look pretty but average if that makes sense. Not ugly

• You're actually very good looking.

• Jesus I don't know why everyone is so critical. I think you're actually pretty.

• you aight :D

• Nothing your hot you piece of shit I love you <3

• Average I'd say. Your skin looks kind of dead. Maybe you should add 3 instagram filters like I did.

• Your like 1% above average

• what can i do to be 20% above average haha?

• Your face is nice, keep that + Do other things with your hair + wear clothes that fit your body better + have a sexy voice = Smoking hot. But your not that far...

• above average

• Do you have the same outfit on in all your pics?

• You're average.

• You're pretty but that outfit isn't too flattering

• 7.5/10

filler

• Definitely not ugly. Would say better than average

• Average is a little dot in the distance for you.

• you are beautiful and above average. (: dont know why you only think you are average or ugly..

• LoL, I'm sorry if this sounds creepy, but personally I think your gorgeous.

• Not ugly at all, I think you're pretty

• You look cute

• Are you English

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 21

• You look absolutely a-ok. Though If u don't mind me saying-I don't think you suit the thin eyebrows x

• You're average

• what can i do to be above average?

• Maybe something for your eyebrows, get a more fashion haircut and some makeup tips

• It just irritates me the fact that your eyebrows are so thing, and kinda far apart.
      I swear you would've been a bomb if your eyebrows are a bit thicker and wider! :')

• Average in my opinion.

• You're lovely! xx

• Why would you ask? What is your own opinion of yourself? You are neither ugly nor average.

• You're not Ugly!!!

• You're very pretty. And I really like the top you're wearing in the picture!

• I think you're Average

• you're beautiful

• You're cute-ish

• You're average

• You're a cutie

• You are pretty.

• You're pretty

• You are pretty.

• In my eyes average but certainly not ugly

• definitely not ugly, better than average i wld say

• You're pretty! You have a nice smile too :~)

• you are really pretty

• Your beautiful!

• You're above average.