Do you think I'm cute or pretty or ugly af?

I've seen a lot of questions like this recently and thought why not finally ask one about myself.

So dear GAG community (or those who choose to click this question and answer) what do you think I look like? Cute? Pretty? Ugly? Girly? Manly? Or catfish?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• ** checks age quickly - yep - okay to say this **
    You look delicious. I would love to eat you. I could really enjoy that. But first a lot of licking, Don't want to go too fast by eating right away!

• Ph but cookies and cream is sometimes too enticing to play with like that ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

• True, but to get the best eating, one should start slow and not rush things. Enticing adds, but is not excuse for rushing things and missing the opportunities To taste every wonderful bit, every crevice. To get your tongue in everywhere and enjoy the way it melts in your mouth. Cookies and cream is too delicious to not play with like this, don't you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, alright... ok kinda pretty! (Almost all girls never accept when something/someone looks good).

What Guys Said 14

• I'd say pretty tasty. Delicious actually. I like the cookie side more than the cream, but all together creates a good combination.

:P

• You already know my opinion on this :P <3

• I'll just make a mug of tea to wash the cookies down

• You are sexy as fuck, because hey? I'm using my imagination.

• Yaas! ๐Ÿ’ so... tell me more. about your imagination ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€

• Why sad though? I'm gonna take care of you. I promise;)

• We'll see ;) :p

• I don't know, what is the picture? ;o

• I can't see a picture?

• I'm confused. Where are you? are you the cookies and cream?

• Where's ur answer?

• Oh yes! Penguins are so cute!!! Thank you for the compliment. You seem nice too and I agree. Inner beauty is important although that too is subjective. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Yes, depends how much time you spend trying to understand that person world. Too much times we think the problem comes from the exterior when it's really about us.

• You're cute man. Very

• I know how you look. I'd say pretty. Or too pretty, maybe a catfish ๐Ÿ˜‰

• You know how I look like? Haha thank you!! I know cookies and cream does look really pretty (tasty) if I saw so myself.

• Like oreos, am drunk

• No picture of you

• You're just a tease. My teeth are sensitive and atm i can't have cookies and cream :(

• where is your pic?

• i'm more of a strawberry shortcake kind of guy... sorry

• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒwell... fine ๐Ÿ˜ค. You like strawberries ๐Ÿ˜‘ I understand ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

• twirling the tip with my tongue

What Girls Said 2