Overweight, curvy, chubby?

In another question I've asked, I talked about how I used to be really thin and now I'm kind of "big", but I kind of want to know how I appear to most people (also, I know I didn't wear the best clothes to tell, but just based on the photos here).
Overweight, curvy, chubby...?

I am working on losing weight and I work out regularly, so I'm not necessarily looking for tips or what I "should be doing", just opinions, please. :)

Edit: I'm sorry the photos are so big.. I didn't know that was going to happen :(

1487

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not overweight or chubby. You have nice curves and look good. Very attractive. If you want to lose weight you don't need to lose much.

What Guys Said 86

• You have a beautiful body! You look deliciously sexy to me. Curves on women are so hot! And your face is very attractive. Very nice hands as well. You have more of an athletic build.

• Got some chubbiness but still attractive. You definitely got potential for a rocking body if you go for it.

• I think you look quite good especially in the second picture. If you did lose some weight, maybe 15-20 lbs., you'd be hot.

• Nothing wrong with you at all.

No worries.

• You're a very attractive girl. And the second photo is the best.

• exactly!! the second photo is the best. The first is the awkward one :P

• A little chubby but still very attractive. You don't need to loose much in my opinion.

• curvy. you look just fine.

• As usual you look great girl! You are coming along great keep up the good work :). You're pretty and have a good body, just tone it up and lose whatevee is left for your goal!

• Little chubby, not repulsive but if you get rid of it then guy won't be able to keep his hands off you..

• You look really sexy in those pictures. No matter what other people think of you in a bad way, you will always be the hot princess you know that you can really become.

• You are not bad just cut out the junk white breads and pasta and run at the park

• More Curvy than chubby. I think you look very nice. No need to lose weight or worry about it.

• Your body look really good. I don't see fat when I see you. I see a beautiful woman with a beautiful body and I wish you could see what I see.

• Your body type isn't my ideal but I don't find you unattractive. That's not to say other guys won't find you to be their ideal. Heavier guys are often into thicker girls.

Your face looks nice. Often times people will have a bit of a chubby face when their a little heavy.

• I think your body is seriously hot and you have a really pretty face I like you and I know I say this a lot but can we be friends I don't have too many friends on here ):

• I honestly think you're kind of chubby/overweight. But, since you're already losing weight, and with a face like yours, you'd be a pretty good-looking gal.

• You look average to me, not too much nor too little.

• are you skinny? no you are not. but you are hot so who cares , you have a nice curvy body much better than skinny

• You actually look pretty good. Good enough for me. Either way you shouldn't base it on what others think, base it on how happy you are with yourself.

• I'd say more on the curvy side than the chubby side, but otherwise average and there's nothing wrong with it. You have a really pretty face though, much prettier than most girls

• Def average. Just a little soft overall but thats not bad. Good looking girl

• I still think you look great :)

• I think you look very sexy. No need to change anything!

• I think you're chubby, but only a little bit.

• You look like you're at a normal weight. I love your eyebrows by the way. :)

• You look curvy to me. Very attractive

• You look fine

• Looking gorgeous!!

• Nah, keep killin it OP and don't worry about what people call you unless you killing it at gym

• You look great to me

• More from Guys
    56

What Girls Said 14

• you look like a healthy weight?

your body is finelike wtf?
    you're not overweight fat chubby thick or anything
    like?

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../...used-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

• You just look about average to me.

• It's pretty close to mine actually... You don't look bad you don't look bad at all. Lose a little tummy fat and you'll be perfect 😍

And you're not really big you're average but being healthy is always best 😊

• You're curvy and have a really nice body in my opinion. Very very nice.

• None, you look average

• I honestly don't know how people post pictures of themselves in underwear to complete strangers.

• Girls wearing bikinis at the beach is no different tho.

• Yeah, to me, I'd find it too scary to do such a thing. I'm too shy.
      I mean kudos to you for being brave
      I think you look fine though.

• @LionlyRose I was going to say something like that since bikinis, bra and panties can both cover up a lot or very little.

• Your normal looking haha

• You look great 😊 very attractive. I don't think that your chubbiness makes you any less attractive.

• You're gorgeous! Beautiful hourglass figure.

• U look very healthy!

• Curvy, you're fine

• You are a little chubby, but not noticably unless you point it out (which you did) You are really pretty. I love your hair

• You have a beautiful face and you're clearly meant to be a slim person but you've added some extra fat there that you can lose

• You're really pretty! Don't worry about your body. it doesn't take away from your attractiveness.