Is this body a turn off?

Is this body a turn off?

936

Most Helpful Guy

• dear u turned on a man very quick becz about ur breast its average size and attract a boy lottt too see ur perky nipples i mean for sex to turn on and about ur lower part u hv a amazing attractive body look.. a boy turned on because u hv very very sexy look below from ur tommy and ur bums look attractive due to little bend between tommy and bums.. this look make a boy crazy for sex and boy hands try to see ur privates when u in these type of clothes, lastly i say u hv a sexy, fabulous body look...

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan tbh. You have minimal curves but you still have like a beer belly or are you pregnant? You don't look fat, but your belly sticks out so it's a bit strange on your body if you're not pregnant.

If you trimmed down, your body would make more sense seeing as you have minimal curves.

What Guys Said 35

• It's okay... slightly below averade

• not at all

• Yes, but I have high standards

• Not unattractive... but one really good thing is, if you are unhappy with it, it would not take much to turn it into something that you would be happier with!

• I don't see what can make this body unattractive.

• the belly sticks out.. And the ass is not really a squat ass.

• Ok. Picture from a different angle would help but I don't see it as an unattractive body.

• Looks average, most girls look like that. Besides if it bothers you hit the gym 😏

• nope, the opposite. it needs a bit of work here and there but it looks good overall 👍

• You can use some work if you'd like. There's minimum weight to lose doing cardio, and you can take care of your belly and butt doing abs and squats. You have the potential of looking very attractive but that's up to you.

• I actually think it's attractive

• Its not a turn off. but if you ask me if you are fit? i have to say no. u have belly and u know it but that isn't a turn off for sure

• I definitely ain't a turn on.

• Looks like a girl's body, turn ON.

• Not the most attractive I've ever seen, but not a turn off.

• Yea kinda yeaaa

• No, looks good to me.

• looks a delightful body

• I would say so yes.

• Actually attractive

• No :D You look sexy af ;) :-*

• You are hot

• From what I can see, you look pretty attractive.

• Looks fine to me

• Gone fishing

• nope, I would cuddle that body into oblivion.

• Not at all, wouldn't think twice before taking down your panties ;)

• gosh... mmmmmm hot

• Turn off the lights and get naked

• No it isn't.

• Not even close. You're very pretty miss; any guy would be lucky to have you.

• Perfect tot me.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 8

• Wow.. you have a curvy body, you'd rock if you lose some weight, but your current state is good as well! 😊

• It could use some work

• Well I'm not lesbian. But you do have a nice body and really cute underwear tbh. I love those.

• Attractive to me :) just lose maybe 5-10 pounds and you'd have a beautiful flat tummy. But right now you look great!
    And if you want a pouty butt, do some squats with weights! But you look fab girl!

• From that angle..

Yes

• Yes it is.

• Just like my body
    But it's you who decide if your body is attractive or not. Not all the creeps here.

• no... maybe.