How does my wife look? Keep her? or Kick her?

• Kick her to the curb.
  • Keep her.
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Clearly, this is a joke.

1310

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she treat you good? If so, you should probably try to keep her.

What Girls Said 12

• Um, that's your WIFE. What the fuck are you doing asking strangers whether to stay married to her or "kick her to the curb" ? If you have a problem with your marriage, go to counseling together, get some help, and if it doesn't really work out in the end, divorce her in a respectful manner. Not "kick her to the curb".

And I hope you aren't consider doing this bc of her appearance, bc then you are just a pig. The woman in the picture is beautiful, and I hope you remember why you married her instead of shaming and judging her looks.

• This is a joke. my wife is sitting right here. no sinister agenda here.

• lmfao go see my wife's account. andievonviciousx. no excuses. just some fun. :)

• Look, you don't need to prove anything to me, but the tone of this question seems like that.

• I love how you said keep her or kick her like she's just another girl. You're married to her for peat sake you should've thought about that before saying vows.

She should kick you to the curb 😒

• Regardless of if this is a joke, it's a petty thing to even fathom if your wife is good to you and loves you. There's something decidedly sinister about somebody who can joke about superficial and delicate issues such as a person's appearance. And your wife shouldn't stand for you doing so. It's not good for her self esteem. Personally, if a guy ever made such an underhanded remark to me, such as the one you just posted, he'd probably get slapped. And I would not feel the slightest bit bad.

• She's your wife and your asking that? lol...
    Then you say its a joke. Lol then what was the point of asking?

• Whatt? What do yw mean kick her. I hope you mean that figuratively

• She looks humble and seems to me like a normal girl. not one of the bitchy prudes. I don't know what to think of her, she seems mysterious to me. But you are the man, you can choose if you want to leave or not.

• Keep her you dick she's your wife

• if you love her dont ask

• dammmmmmm thaat bitch is hottttt. i would smash that from the back and make you watch.

• yea, i'm his wife, and totally posted this. lmfao.

• Voted A, she deserves someone better than a shallow asshole 💁

• If you were debating on kicking her to the curb or not, why did you marry her in the first place? Also I find this disrespectful and rude...

• Kick her? Really? And you married her? That's just sad...

What Guys Said 10

• Can you maintain an erection when you see her naked? If you can, then keep her. Does she nag you to the point where you have lost your soul? If no, keep her.

• Definitely dick her to the curb. I will be waiting there.

• Are you actually asking wheather YOU should kick her to the curb?
    Or is this like one of those 'Marry, Fuck, or Kill' things and we say which one WE would do.

• She looks nice

• She should kick you out... first!

• You did OK. Depends whether you think you can score hotter I guess.

• Wtf? "Keep my wife or get rid of her"? What the actual fuck. xD

• i1116.photobucket.com/.../troll-detected-gif.gif
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please, show your

https://i68.tinypic.com/vr3sat.jpg

• How can u even think about leaving her? Take care of her and never even think of leaving her.

• Keep her dude she's your wife right? Wtf? XD