Hello ladies and gents, how does my lower body (Bum and legs) look to you?

Ok, so I'm not trying to be one of those attention lovers, I just want honest oppions to help me out. So I go do lower body exersises sometimes, but not recently, and I've been gettin ready to start getting committed again. I want to know what you guys and girls think of my lower body as it is in these pictures I took at target yesterday, (love target๐Ÿ˜) and what do you think I should do to Improve. Also, I've noticed my left cheek is bigger than my right, is that weird or a turn off? Anyway,

Ok, here's one

And here is one of me squeezing my bum, tell me if you think it looks firm enough too please if you can, and you can rate the front side in this pic because of the front in the mirror. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
https://i.imgur.com/G4fB7LC.png
+1 y
Oh almost forgot, remember please message me anything if you don't want it to be public, I do my best to answer ANY questions you throw at me, and I like to answer them so DON'T BE SHY! Alright thanks👌
+1 y
Ok you can message me now I didn't know my messages thing only allowed people who are following me, so ask away, and thanks for letting me know
39
3