Do you like my hair? I cut it?

Watcha think? :p

Do you like my hair? I cut it?

3660

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good for you, but, with those amazing eyebrows of yours, consider long hair. Every boy will then want to sell his soul to be yours.

• They weren't before when I had it long but thanks :p

• That's because most boys are stupid, but those who would go for you tend to be shy - believe me, I was one of those. You don't have exotic looks which media always shows... you look more like "the girl next door" albeit, you have wonderful features and fantastic eyebrows. Now, when boys are young, they'll often go for exotic looking girls because they look exciting, but, believe me, those girls are usually too much maintenance and drama. It is girls like you that the boys go for in the long run. To put it bluntly: A boy may want to fuck an exotic looking girl, but boys will bring you home to Mom and marry you... and he will genuinely love you and be happy.

• Aw that's so sweet :) thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah! It's super cute!!😁🌟!!

My hair was really really long! And I was gonna do that exact short as well, but I got scared!! And only went slightly lower than shoulder length. 😬

What Guys Said 59

What Girls Said 35

• Lovely! 45Β° layers, you left plenty of length for fun braids. You're hair looks healthy and fresh :-)

• I think it's a good length but don't go any shorter. Your eyebrows are awesome. You always were exceptionally pretty:)

• looking sexy Alex!

• You look very pretty/

• you're really pretty wow!! (also, just out of curiosity what does your shirt say?)

• looks cool!!

• It's very nice :) It suits you!

• Thank you so much :)

• I love yours too!

• Ha my picture doesn't show mine well. It's very short on one side (shaped around my ear) and I have a red fringe and brunette hair. But thank you I've had lots of styles over the years!

• I've been thinking about cutting mine to a similar length. It suits you :)

• I love love love it! Turned out so cute. 😍

• It looks GREAT!!! It totally fits you. You're such a babe! 😊

• It looks nice! Your hair looks very healthy too.

• sexy :)

• You should keep you hair long. I noticed your eye brow is little longer than it supposed to. Here website instruction https://hubpages.com/style/pluck_eyebrows

• Looks great, it's a great look for you girl

• Purrrityyyyy :D

• You're simply gorgeous #goals

• Awe, you look cute :)
    It suits you very well

• You look adorable. I like it. My friend did the same exact cut and she looks amazing.

• looks nice and gives you a fresh look did you cut it yourself?

• Beautiful

• Pretty, looks good :)

• I love it!! <3 :)

• In my opinion, I feel long hair suits any female better.. but that's your choice.

But you still look cute/pretty in short so β™₯

• so pretty! i love it!! <3

• I don't have an opinion on this.

• Just came for the points then.

• Well technically you do or I wouldn't be commenting under it now. You might not have a helpful opinion or have an off topic one but this does qualify as an opinion on GAG.

And what's the point? You really took the time just to say that you don't have an opinion? How hard is it to say I like it, I dislike it, or I'm neutral (I'm not crazy about it but I don't hate it either)?

The options I just named are still shorter than the sentence that you wrote so if you're just here for the points you could at least be helpful and lazy at same time πŸ˜’

• @DivaMonae I just really don't have an opinion on if I dislike or like her hair. It's just an average hair cut, so yeah good job at pointing out that my opinion to not have an opinion is actually an opinion.

• Looks good!

• You look so cute.

Well done, girl.

^.^

• It looks cute! I like the length

• Very sassy I like it

• Looks super cute!!

• More from Girls
    5