Girls, please be honest, how do I look?

I've always been self-conscious about my looks, actually I've never even had a girlfriend, I'm not confident enough to ask a girl out because of it. It might only be a mental thing, but sometimes it makes me very depressed, so I want to know what girls really think about me.

Please be 100% honest, I don't want you to write nice things just to make me feel better, I want to know what you actually think. You can also rate me 1-10 if you'd like to. Thanks!
Girls, please be honest, how do I look?

198

Most Helpful Girl

• You are an attractive guy. If we got to talking, and we got along I would consider dating you (hypothetically speaking).

• Thank you, it means a lot to me!

• Sure, no problem!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look very well

What Girls Said 18

• You've got a young Hugh Grant look. You're not my type, (but hey, like 90% of guys aren't, I'm kind of obsessed with certain look) but plenty girls would consider you the reliable, husband material guy. Just make sure and be spontaneous and yourself, and don't worry so much about what girls think. Not expressing yourself enough can make a girl disinterested. If you don't know what to say, just get really good at asking a million questions, bridge questions, follow up questions, so what happened with such and such last week update questions. bla blabla. Girls will love you and will not know why they're talking so much!

• You have a really cute face. 8/10

• You're actually not bad looking at all. Honestly! I absolutely love ur eyes & colour. Your face is a smidge long, but it doesn't look bad. The jawline is cute. I wished that ud smile so I can see your smile. Smiling always makes u more attractive. And by the way girls like confidence. So u gotta toughen up ;) cuz you're handsome.

• You look cute. I don't think it's your body or face the problem you have to be more confident in you and all will be good

• I don't like rating. But you're not a bad looking guy. You have nice eyes and lips. Tho you look like you're wearing lip gloss here.

• You should remember that everyone struggles with confidence. Some people are good at hiding it, but nearly every person has struggled with his or her self-confidence at one point.

You're not alone and if you can think of someone who's confident, odds are there's a situation they're not confident in. Confidence is rarely universal.

Don't worry, you look alright.

• Yeah, that's true. Thank you very much!

• You're handsome (8)/10.

• Honestly you are very good looking. And very nice eyes. I think a different haircut would suit better, something longer and that covers some of your forehead.
    But other than that you are good

• Thanks for the tip, I'll try a different hairstyle in the future.

• Yyou are my type i guess i'd give you a 8.5/10 you look so cute... and you are handsome i guess you should smile... can you?

• your cute!

• You are really attractive and im not saying this to make you feel good it's the truth

• Nice eyes! :)

• You look fine, but if you smile you'll look better

• Thanks! People always say I don't smile enough in photos.

• You kind of look like a young hugh grant... Just with better hair :)

• 9-10 I really like your eyes

• I'd give you an 8! :) You look really, really cute and I bet you'd look even better with a smile. Just think positive -- confidence makes a person even more attractive so don't be shy and smile!

• I'd date you in a heartbeat, you're handsome! 10/10

• WOW, I didn't expect responses like this, thank you very much!

• I meant every word, you are very handsome. Any girl would be lucky to have you. 😘

• You're handsome, man, there's nothing worry with your looks.

• Thank you for the comment, I really appreciate it!

What Guys Said 7

• If you're having problems with dating it has to be a problem with personality and confidence, you are all set in the looks department. I think you look great man. Good luck!

• Thanks man! All these comments are helping me realize that the lack of confidence is my biggest problem.

• wtf you look good brah would smash / 10
    no homo

• Do you maybe wanna grab a coffee or something? 😂 jk XD

• I literally woke up a couple minutes before taking this photo, so a coffee might have been a good idea. :D

• I really like your eye color, would trade them for mine :p

• give it a few hours your about to get plenty of love

• Handsome hunk :)

• You look good brah srs, no homo