Do I have weird hands?

I really hate them, and I can't believe I'm doing this lol but are they as bad as I think they are?
Do I have weird hands?

• They're very nice actually :)
    Vote A
  • They're fine/normal
    Vote B
  • Little bit weird
    Vote C
  • Ugly... Soz.
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Wow thanks everyone you have no idea how much it's cheered me up that no one voted for ugly or a little weird :)
Lol, nm...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh, is there anything on the human body that people actually don't feel insecure about these days? Hands, I mean it's ridiculous. Since when does a guy turn you down because of your hands that look like.. normal hands?

2|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I get what you mean, but it's like the one thing I've always been embarrassed about :)

• Show All
    • @Maxemeister well now I feel stupid :D

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I think you're hands look perfectly fine! I would however recommend either cutting your finger nails and/or painting them. Maybe that's why you think they're ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just what makes you think your hands are weird? What could be weird about hands?

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't know lol, they just seem to be :). A few people have agreed with me on the poll too :D

• I misread the question and thought it said ''do you have ugly hands?'' so I responded with yes... Sorry you hands are pretty average? Not ugly that's for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • They look nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they look fine, I'm also insecure about my hands and always have been.

2|0
    0|0
    • Nice to know I'm not the only one :)

• Ye lol, thought I was one of these few people so I kept it very personal.

• If I would get a change then I can kiss on that hand. This is pretty nice and attractive hand. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Cut your finger nails , YA NASTY

1|0
    1|0
  • They are actually pretyyy

2|0
    0|0
    • Aw thank you, that's made me super happy :)

• :) my pleasure

What Girls Said 5

• U have the perfect nails!

1|0
    0|0
  • Your hand looks pretty :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks I really appreciate it :)

• Um, it looks alright.

1|0
    0|0