Am I too fat for men?

Am I too fat for men?

953

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|1
    • Oh okay :( makes me sad you assume I am fishing for compliments while everyone always tells me how fat and ugly I am and it's a real issue for me. All I've ever done is kiss one guy that's all my contact with men. Never been asked on a date.

• i highly doubt "everyone" tells you how fat you are. moreover, there are plenty of fatter chicks out there and you know it as well as the fact that you took it at a slimming angle at the least.

moreover, not being asked out doesn't have to do with being ugly or fat. being expected to be asked out and not putting effort has just as much to do with it. now, whether or not you are ugly is another debate...

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg hideously obese! How are you even standing? I'd have thought you needed to stay laying or sitting down.

What Guys Said 52

• Not too fat at all, based on that photo.
    Have some

pre15. deviantart. net/.../... by_thrakki-d3cl2a1. jpg

• Yes, I would say you are a little overweight, just a little not too much though.

• No, you look like a beautiful and healthy woman. Every woman is beautiful in her own way, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

• You're that hottie who has a boyfriend who calls you fat

Its probably just your boyfriend that warped your mind into thinking it

• Hard to tell but I think you're fine for most guys.

• You look very well to me - No worries

• Absolutely not. I'm not sure what "too fat for men" means, but you're definitely not. You look good.

• Any you giving stupid? A, some men like big girls, B, you are NOT fat!!! You are beautiful!! Like a medium build Angelina Jolie!!

• What? Even if you were 400lbs you wouldn't be too fat for men. But no your not fat.

• Comeon. You know better.

• "Asks if she's fat, takes a pic from the side."

At least you look proportinate on the pic and dating is not about being fat or thin

• Gawd yes yer hyuuuuge!!! Now that we've got that out of the way let's get down to brass tacks... we both know you're not fat so why ask?

• Plenty of men will be attracted to your body! ;-)

• You're not fat at all. I would consider you kind of "curvy." You'd do well on dating sites.

• No, although if you would use less makeup and do some more squats you be perfect, but that's personal opinion !

• Not at all

• Nope, not even close.

• No you are not

• some men

• Kindaishhhh

• might wanna look into a new hairstyle.. the one you have, doesn't suit your face

• Noo no no no. You are not fat. Forget that.

• Your body should be the least of your worries

• No, you're not fat for a man or woman

• Not at all. Your body is great. Just the right amount of curves. Suggestion: Do something wild with your hair. It's a little prim and proper.

• Well your face scores pretty low on the attractiveness scale but your body seems fine

• I don't think that should be your primary concern actually ]:)

• Not at all. Very pretty, both body and face.

• I can't really tell with your clothes on...

• No. You're fine, just bit stocky.

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 8

• No? 😕

• To me you look perfect. However you need to remember that different men like different body types.

• Meh.

You are a bit overweight.

You should post another picture of yourself unless you want to get some honest opinions, though.

:\

• No! Absolutely not. You're hardly fat.

• which part of you is fat? you looks skinny to me

• You're not even fat!

• You don't really look fat to me 😊🌸 You're fine, don't worry 👌🏽

• Not at all.