Do you think I expose too much in this clothes? And pls rate my body?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• No, see, the thing with girls and their clothes (and even men for that matter, it's just girls get judged more for their clothes), is, you want to pick your best asset and show that off, then cover the rest, even if you think you're perfect all around. You want to leave enough to the imagination but, don't be a nun either

What Guys Said 41

• Well in my opinion your top is fine, but the lower half is a little too exposive.

• can't really tell in this pic, the legs are ok for your age, girls that are not fat have your legs pretty much

• No I think you look very nice and not showing off too much.

I really like the cuts in the front to show off just a little bit more skin.

I think you are very attractive and have a nice body to go with it.

• Not too revealing

• No, I've seen girls wear a lot less. And 10!

• No, I think they look quite classy - Your body looks well

• your so skinny need some meet in you here have a burger in a good way i don't like too thin girls make me feel like you don't eat food just make me worry that's all but other then that your clothe look cute you should buy it or mybe all ready did who knows hehehehe XD

• I can't see all of your body. Your body includes your head, with your face. If you think of your body as everything form the neck down, you show that you don't value your own mind enough.

• Quite a great body

As for the clothes, they look great. A classy, respectful, flirty sexy look that'll keep a guy interested in more than just banging

• Hmmm it's okay, compared to some stuff I've been seeing people wear

• The outfit looks pretty classy and not slutty! You look good and reasonably fit so B+/A.

• no i dont feel you expose to much. as for your body you have nothing to be ashamed of

• Wait, first you want to know whether you're revealing to much but in the mean time we have to rate that same body? So you want to cover up and be seen? You can't have both , you gotta chose.

• No, and 9-10. I'd imagine you are very beautiful!

• small pic but from what I can see nice looking clothes and sexy body 👍

• Nope looks good

• Nope, if anything you could show more, couldshow some cleavege and you are hot as fuck! :D

• No, not at all...(too much? like there's such a thing) ;-)

• The shorts are a little short, but other than that not really.

• WOW!!! You have lovely legs.

• Not really.

• With a hot bod like that you have a right to expose... But those are fairly normal clothes

• You look great, nice legs

• is this exposure? everything is covered except thighs

• You look good how you are

• Nice bod girl need to have better pic next time so we can give you a more detailed answer

• girl, you can expose much more than that any day. very pretty.

• No, and you look hot.

• you show off just the perfect amount and you have a stunning figure

• You call that exposed lol. Dont go to Florida then :D

• More from Guys
    11