• girl 5
    Vote E
  • results
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it is pretty hard to pick out a top girl from a list of girls who are pretty solid 8s and 9s. In the end I picked #5, but I think I may have picked wrong. She is absolutely attractive, but "cute," "pretty," and "beautiful" girls can all be the same level of attractive, just in different ways. She was amazingly cute, but wasn't the prettiest.
    I think #1 might be the prettiest.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 has a weird nose
    2 Is pretty, but kind of typical looking and her eyebrows are jacked. Still pretty. Gorgeous eyes, pretty smile and I love her hair color.
    3 Is very pretty. She looks genuine. Beautiful eyes, great smile, great hair. She's very cute
    4 Looove her hair. She has a lot of face compared to her features. I like the beauty mark or piercing. I don't find her very attractive though
    5 Noooo. Dead looking hair, blue eyes and blonde hair combo is eh. Nice lips
    Three is the prettiest

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• One and four has the best emotion/look "on" their eyes. Two has the best looking eyes. Three comes on a close 2nd after number three on her eyes.
    . Five looks.. uhm, sad, and somehow fake.. too much makeup?

1|0
    0|0
  • I went back and fourth between two and three, but picked two in the end. I'm more attracted to those two, but, having said that, four is the hottest physically. I would have picked her if she had smiled or did something to appear more pleasant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 is perfect.

Girl 1 - Mouth too wide, nose too skinny
    Girl 3 - Face too short
    Girl 4 - K she's nice too
    Girl 5 - Too much eye makeup but yeah she's cute too

1|0
    0|0
  • I am somewhat stuck between girl #1 and girl #2. It seems like the second is closer to my type though. She looks very friendly and sweet. Always willing to help and have a nice chat with someone. Very inviting look.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 and 2 in 5-10 years time :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 and 5 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • No "all" option? xD
    I chose #3

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. I can't pick one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like 2 and 3's faces best, because they're not making duck faces or trying to look disinterested. You're taking a picture. Look like you give a shit, that's all there is to taking a picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • Torn between 1, 2 and 3

1|0
    0|0
  • they are all super pretty but 4 is my favourite I think... going by looks and overall style

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all pretty tbh

I voted 4 though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Need like 30s interviews to make my decision.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 I think is prettier but 5 grabbed my attention

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 melts my heart.

others have a cold look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably 4

1|0
    0|0
  • They're about even.

1|0
    0|0
  • why do girls always post questions like these?

1|0
    0|0
  • #2 in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • girl 5

1|0
    0|0
  • Well they could all easily get the D but I'll go with girl 2.
    She seems sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all about the same, except for the last one. She's slightly less pretty than the rest (she looks like a barbie doll).

0|0
    0|0
  • Times are far too hard to be picky! I pick the one who has a soft spot for awkward guys from England... or alternatively number 1 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely girl 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't pick one, they're all just too good.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 and 3, 3 being my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all pretty, but number 2 stands out for me personally :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl #4

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... how old is the last one? I feel kind of guilty for wanting to bop her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say girl four, all of them are beautiful, bit BLACK HAIR! That was the only desidikg factor

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I would say two is the prettiest... I can't give it to girl one becuase she's not really pretty she's more hot than anything else. It's really hard for me to pick between girl three and four because they're both pretty in their own way girl four has that natural vibe while girl three seems ditsy. And girl five she's not very attractive in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • In all honesty they all pretty much look the same and the only real difference is their hair and eye colors. If they all had homogenous hair/eye colors I wouldn't be able to tell them apart

1|0
    0|0
  • Toss up between 1 and 2.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 is the cutest xD
    But honestly it s really close
    they re all gorge <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all of them! Wish I'd be even near their good looks...

1|0
    0|0
  • The 4th one I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • i can't choose. They're all really pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • They all are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl 5, but girl 2 is a close second

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girl 1 and girl 2.
    But girl 3 does have a very pretty smile. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • How can anyone pick girl 3 over girl 1?

2|0
    0|0
    • Girl 3 is smiling, that always add points. Though 1 is gorgeous, 3 has that extra points cause she has a happy face.