If I wanted to become a K-Pop Idol, would you think I'd need plastic surgery?

Apparently it was compulsory for trainees to undergo some form of operations to look good appearance wise, if I wanted to become a K-pop idol, would you think that I'd have a chance to slip in looking natural?

• Yes, I think there is potential in plastic surgery
  • No, stay natural
Select a gender to cast your vote:
@Biscuitesswag @Misshope @sweethomicidalqueen @ihav2fart @soffffixaz @finnishbeautygirl @mooky06 @kaminalove @clumsyangel @Yanoa_Yanza @Playdatesx @princessofpersia

71

Most Helpful Girl

• OMGGGGG!!! Jay park 2.0 lol
    I don't know man, you shouldn't need to have surgery so you can be a k-pop guy. But it's like almost necessary/essential to undergo surgery. If you get to be one sure MAYBE then look into it. But if you're no where near going to get up to that level, just don't man, like don't even bother you know?

• I do NOT look like jay park 😂😂😂

• Maybe.. If you got surgery, but seriously don't man lmfao👊🏽

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I don't want any of them to get this surgery

What Girls Said 6

• dude you're hot as fuck. you don't need any changes.

• Nein!
    I told you already. >.>
    The poll just agrees with me. 👌😂
    But there are groups where all members are plastic surgery free, like BTS, BIGBANG, I guess even Winner, AKMU.

• I'm pretty sure big bang and bts is kinda plasticy 😂😂😂

• Last time I checked they weren't, and BTS also make fun of their looks, which I don't think a person with plastic surgery would. 😂

• Stay natural!!!

• No not at all, Stay natural

• Dont they all get surgery? Nah man break the mold, let them know natural beauty is better.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!