Rate my legs on a scale of potato to po-tah-toh?

Rate my legs on a scale of potato to po-tah-toh?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Jesus Christ! I thought mirror pictures in a messy bathroom were as bad as it could get, but you're standing in a freaking bidet... gross!
    You look like an attractive woman, but all the attractiveness points went down the drain because of where you're standing.
    Really?

1|0
    0|0
  • is this seriously the best selfie you can pull out of your bidet? hahahahah wth

4|1
    0|0
  • potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato potato potato potatopotato potato

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally PO-TA-TOH. Potatoh potatoh. Seriously potatoh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't rate this with all the unusual things around you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you standing in the toliet?

0|0
    0|0
  • You have been rated: Rutebega

1|1
    0|0
  • Cool, i tought usa americans didn't have a bidet.

You have beautiful legs, don't feel bad about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give 8 potatoes but since it's just a pic from the internet and not you like you pretend I have to take 7 potatoes away again

0|0
    0|0
  • Too distracted by the fact that it looks like you're standing in your toilet.

1|0
    0|0
  • On a scale From potato to po-tah-to you are cheesy wedges

0|0
    0|0
  • PAH-TA-TA / po-tah-toh

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but not the best picture to rate your legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew why are you standing in a baday

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that a Hello Kitty belt?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bidet/potato...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you standing in your toilet?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are... standind in a... toilet? Umm k. That aside they look nice. But really tho... what's up with that lolol.

0|0
    0|0
  • The lights sucks and you have some weird European goth theme going on in your bathroom

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a very peculiar place to stand. I'd say at least 7 po-tah-tohs out of 10 potatoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you on drugs?

0|1
    0|0
  • dafq?

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are you standing dude?

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like you have sexy legs. would have worked better in a bikini bottom though for the full idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • huh
    how tall are you
    why are you standing in the pooper

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 points :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice legs, I love them!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are gorgeous and fit

0|0
    0|0
  • they look sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • This image looked like it was captured on a potato.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9