Bikini & Clothed Pictures... Rate my body?

Be honest, just curious as to what you would rate and your opinion if you want to give it. I know these don't show my face, but you can assume I have a pretty face. (That's the only part of myself I'm confident about, lol.)

I'm insecure about my body because I'm unporportional. I've been excercising and dieting though :) All opinions welcome.

If you're wondering: 5'6" and 125 pounds (It all goes to my hips, ugh). Size 6 pants.Bikini & Clothed Pictures... Rate my body?

...

744

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure where you think your body lacks proportion.
    I'd certainly notice you if you walked past me on the street, and my thoughts would be along the lines of "Wow. Pretty girl, nice body!" and not "I wish her breast-to-hip ratio was closer to one to one..."

• Well thanks :) Maybe I'm just being overly critical, but I can't help but see it that way.

• I mostly feel that I lack proportion because I'm chubby around the hips, and small on top (boobs). If I had bigger boobs or less weight on my hips I would be fine with it. So I'm working on eating healthier and working out to try and lose a few pounds to balance things out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those mirrors are trippy.

Personally, I'm not a fan of your body. Too thin for my taste. And I like more hips on women. But I'm sure many would like your body as is.
    I like more curves, I don't mean fat, like Scarlett Johansson type bodies.

I'd say yours is ok though. Like 6/10.

What Guys Said 43

• Honestly ur hips should be a bit wider, it'd make u look more curvy. It sounded like u want smaller hips and I say the opposite. But u look gorgeous as I'm sure u know already

• 6 on 10.

• A fantastic body. 9-10

• Really? Thanks. Can I ask what makes you say that?

• Pretty hot.

• Not bad. I see what you mean about your weight going to your hips, but you're okay. I'd say 6.7/10.

• Yeah, it's a struggle! The hips wouldn't be so bad if I had boobs to balance it out, ya know. I'm working on getting 'em down though, thanks! :)

• Yeah. You're right. You're welcome :)

• Looking good, but that mirror is tripping me out lol

• Thanks! And I know, right? It was really hard to take those selfies, because it's actually a set of two wiggly mirrors that are side by side. I was trying to stay on one side, lol :')

• you don't have to pose in a bikini for me to like you ;3 but yeah, i do think your body is pretty hot and attractive. you dont even need to be dieting imo!

• Based on the blue bikini pics you have nice legs and a good hourglass shape. Boobs could be bigger as I'm sure you would agree but in my opinion natural is almost always better. You have a good body and nothing to worry about. 8.5/10 bigger boobs -.3, legs and stomach tone -1.2.

• assuming this is really you then you have a great looking body

• Yes, it's really me. I think it would be pretty pointless to ask the opinion of someone else's body on here. It's hard to honestly critique yourself. I never know if I'm being too harsh or too lenient. Or if I'm noticing things that no one else would notice, ya know.

And thank you :)

• But if I was going to be a catfish I would find a Victoria's secret model and post her pictures, or someone perfect like that ya know. If I was going to pretend to be someone, I wouldn't use an average looking person, lmao.

• just saying how it is, and that body looks good to me so yeah

• 7.5/10 pretty good.

• Body-licious!
    You got the goods, Lady <3

• Yeah you look really good actually. Solid 9/10.

• I'm a leg man. So your calves could do with a lot of working out. I'd say honestly 2/10.

• very sexy. love the boobs and pussy area

• Very hot body, I'd give you 8/10 :)

• You are pretty. Love the belly ring.

• Your body is very slim and sexy I think my favorite part about your body is your legs

• you are super sexy!!

• Nice body very sexyy

• Very nice sexy time

• woaaw very sexy

• sexy

• I personally like the black Bikini and you look great in less clothes

• so nice baby

• Wow u got a nice petite body with a huge pussy, come fuck me

• You are looking great, but I'm not into this number rating :-).
    Your tummy looks delicios, would love to kiss it :-)
    You have a nice waist and your legs are fine too, I love non super skinny thighs.
    Your boobs are looking crisp and your ass too.
    And pic no.6 is driving me nuts, would love to strok you from your ellbow downwards.
    I can't see any problems with your hips by the way.

• Fishing for compliments?

• I was hoping for some opinions. People I know in real life compliment me sometimes, but I can't tell if they're just being nice. I figure I can get honesty from anonymous people on the internet. I'm not the only one who's insecure, there's a whole section on here devoted for these types of questions :)

• Very hot and thin my type

• Wow super erotic.
    9.5 on 10.

• Really? Why do you say that? I'm just curious..

• Why so shocked? You have a really lovely and feminine body. It's nice and hot. Don't take it another way, bit your body is sexy. The fact.

• I'm can't say a number, so I'm going to rate perfect/10

• More from Guys
    13

11 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Your body looks good in the pictures but I definitely think that toning it up will help you feel as confident about your body as you do about your face.

• You're not fat at all but honestly i just don't like your body it's dhaoed weirdly especially your thighs

• Whats not proportional! You look great! No need to second guess yourself

• very lucky girl.

• 3/10

• Your fat doesn't go to your hips at all, it goes to your mid section. You have no hips, you have the boyish figure. (Inverted triangle shape) You're body reminds me of kate upton, and thats not a bad thing, she's a sex symbol. If you're going to work out target your mid section and waist, when you have no hips and gain weight in your mid section it makes the lack hips stand out more. The slimmer your waist area is the better it will compliment your small hips.

• You're right, "waist" is more accurate. That's what I meant when I said hips. The fat is actually slightly above my hip bones.

I've been working out for a little over 3 weeks now. I've seen a little change but I've got a way to go. Thanks for this :)