I feel like I'd look like a hobo if I had a beard with long hair, but he doesn't? Pictures?

I have pretty long hair for a guy. I'm thinking about growing about a bit past armpit length, but kind of was thinking of growing out a beard when I had the chance (I'm still a kiddie so my facial is sorta patchy). I feel like I'd look like a homeless man, but when I look at those rock guys from the 70s (Jmmy in the pictures) they look fine, or maybe that's just because I like their look. Opinions?
I feel like I'd look like a hobo if I had a beard with long hair, but he doesn't? Pictures?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should try it out! And anyways if it doesn't work out then you could always shave!

0|0
    0|0
    • You're right, hopefully my future facial hair will be nice looking and now super curly and dry looking. Hope for the best

Most Helpful Guy

• I know exactly what your talking about! I have curly hair and I like to grow it out to the point of were I look like Tom jones! Although people say I look like the dad from the Brady bunch! Point is those looks aren't really in style anymore but if you like it go for it! I do!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well to be honest, it's that I was going to start playing out in like clubs and stuff and I never liked playing guitar with short hair, it was never as fun. Well it was, but long hair adds to it. I'd feel naked up there with short hair lol

• Exactly lol my friend says the same thing! If that's what you like go for it!! Your the only one who has to like it!!

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Do it! I have long hair and a facial fair too lol! And my hair is past my armpit and just a little bit short from the middle of my back. I have to ask, what hair products do you use?

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, funny you ask, I just started using products. It was getting so dry I was like, I can't do this shit anymore. I just got a hair masque and a conditioner to see what would work best. The masque helped quite a bit. The annoying thing is that since it doesn't go passed my shoulders yet, the back of my hair makes like a bump and looks weird when I put my head down so I guess I have to wait. But yea, just hair masque and then I brush it out of the shower. I've been doing that for 1 week only lol

• LoL, yeah I definitely have to use hair products since my hair is pretty thick. I mainly use women's hair products. If I don't then yea my hair gets really frizzy. Once yours gets longer it will be easier to style and manage. Also is you hair straight, wavy, curly? I usually blow dry mine before I put products in.

• It's well kept.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have long hair and trimed beard i look good

0|0
    0|0
    • But is it like wavy/curly hair, or straight?

• straightish