I feel like I'd look like a hobo if I had a beard with long hair, but he doesn't? Pictures?

I have pretty long hair for a guy. I'm thinking about growing about a bit past armpit length, but kind of was thinking of growing out a beard when I had the chance (I'm still a kiddie so my facial is sorta patchy). I feel like I'd look like a homeless man, but when I look at those rock guys from the 70s (Jmmy in the pictures) they look fine, or maybe that's just because I like their look. Opinions?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should try it out! And anyways if it doesn't work out then you could always shave!

• You're right, hopefully my future facial hair will be nice looking and now super curly and dry looking. Hope for the best

Most Helpful Guy

• I know exactly what your talking about! I have curly hair and I like to grow it out to the point of were I look like Tom jones! Although people say I look like the dad from the Brady bunch! Point is those looks aren't really in style anymore but if you like it go for it! I do!!!

• Well to be honest, it's that I was going to start playing out in like clubs and stuff and I never liked playing guitar with short hair, it was never as fun. Well it was, but long hair adds to it. I'd feel naked up there with short hair lol

• Exactly lol my friend says the same thing! If that's what you like go for it!! Your the only one who has to like it!!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Do it! I have long hair and a facial fair too lol! And my hair is past my armpit and just a little bit short from the middle of my back. I have to ask, what hair products do you use?

• Haha, funny you ask, I just started using products. It was getting so dry I was like, I can't do this shit anymore. I just got a hair masque and a conditioner to see what would work best. The masque helped quite a bit. The annoying thing is that since it doesn't go passed my shoulders yet, the back of my hair makes like a bump and looks weird when I put my head down so I guess I have to wait. But yea, just hair masque and then I brush it out of the shower. I've been doing that for 1 week only lol

• LoL, yeah I definitely have to use hair products since my hair is pretty thick. I mainly use women's hair products. If I don't then yea my hair gets really frizzy. Once yours gets longer it will be easier to style and manage. Also is you hair straight, wavy, curly? I usually blow dry mine before I put products in.

• It's well kept.

• i have long hair and trimed beard i look good

• But is it like wavy/curly hair, or straight?

• straightish