Rate this guy (Should I have sex with him?)?

I met this guy last week and he's a potential fuck, so how would you rate him?

If you're a heterosexual man feel free to rate him too!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He's pretty hot. What's his dick look like? Pretty fuckkable in my humble opinion...

• Lol haven't seen it yet.

• @multilevel some gals like body hair...

• @multilevel grow the hell up. You're getting tedious now with this constant whining and bitching about body hair. It's boring the hell out of me and other people.

What Guys Said 22

• He's got pretty eyes. His fashion sense leaves something to be desired, and his chest is in dire need of waxing, but he's very attractive overall.

• He looks douchey, but if you're going for the one night stand, go for it.

• that option is totally up to you. i will never tell someone they should or shouldn't. because its there body and they can do with it as they please

• He looks like one of Tony Montana's henchmen in the second pic.

• I do not care what you do with your genitalia.

• Looks like a greasy wog to me

• oh god noooooooooo !

• If you like him why not?

• Why are you asking us if you should fuck him or not?

• Well... Normally to have sex with some one there needs to be a connection of the penis and the vagina. I'm not sure though. Sex Ed was about 18 years ago so I kind of forgot.

• He llooks like a fuck boy

• He looks cool. But I dont know if you should fuck or not. Its your decision

• I meant "is he hot enough to fuck?"

• He is cool , face wise, but is a bit too hairy. No?

• He's good looking, if you don't have sex with him lots of others will.

• I'm hotter you should hook up with me.

• You need permission from GAG to fuck below average looking dudes? ... now I've seen it all

• Why do I get the feeling you're actually this guy and wanting opinions on how you look?

• Because it sounds logical.

• Should be great for a one-night stand.

• If I was a girl I'd date him for a while maybe fool around but never fuck him. To me he doesn't look like the type of dude that could handle the very real risk of pregnancy. Even though I personally am not against abortion, and probably wouldn't be if I was a girl, I have enough female friends that have experienced losing a child either through miscarriage or abortion to know in no way is any of that a pleasant experience. So if it were me making the decisions if I didn't think a dude could handle caring for a child (whether I'd stay with him or not) I wouldn't have sex with him. In fact that's how I work now as a dude. I don't sleep with girls I wouldn't trust to raise my kids. And I'm not saying this guy is a bad guy, you've gotta make that decision for yourself. I'm just saying I personally wouldn't go through with it, if I were a girl. If I was a gay dude I'd still probably not do him but that's just cause I doubt he'd be my type.

• if you're horny, why not

• I dont know why your asking. If you like him, then what ever.

• I kinda just wanted to show him off.

• Ohh. Okay.

• You're not a girl are you...

What Girls Said 9

• Not really my type.

• Mmmm. I. Would if he were my age, he's gorgeous. And I love love love hairy men :-). He's perfect.

• That Charlie Sheen shirt though. And the hair…

• He is alright. but I mean Sex is just sex.

• He doesn't look like that serious kind... if u want to keep it casual then sleep with him.. also he has excess of body hair but if u like him that way then go for it :)

• He kindof looks like pete wentz omg! Im dead 😍

• Noooooooo!!!

• I would hire him to be an actor in a horror movie, or as model for a horror video game.

• When I saw the first pic I was like Damnnnnnn daniel, but as I scrolled down I was like mehhhhhhh... if he floats your boat

• by the way why would you sleep with someone you just met last week?

• hahaha really? you think the other pics are bad?

• the second pic he looks like my ex except he has my face shape...(yes my face is long and i have a big jaw i hate it cause im a female im supposed to look feminine not masculine)... plus odee hairy shave the chest... he's attractive though, he'd be even sexier if he shaved his hair off