Rate me, Judge me, tell me what you think. My attractiveness, my physique, etc. Be as harsh or as kind as you want, just don't be a dick, okay?

I'll even take suggestions or advice if you have it!
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 155lbs
Age: 19
I know I'm no stud muffin, but surely I'm no gargoyle either πŸ˜… Anyway, you can tell me what you think of me, good or bad I wanna hear it all. I always thought I was just "eh" when is comes to physical appeal but I would like to know what women actually think. I'm not very self-conscious, but I figured eh, why not get some input from real ladys? Beats just walking up to one and saying "HOW ATTTACTIVE AM I" πŸ˜‚
I'll try to order these pictures from oldest to newest. Starting with older pictures and the last one being the most recent. Keep in mind that I generally don't take good pictures. And I have a bad smile 😬

↑ This is from 2 years ago (I think lol) when I went to a fishing lodge with one of my friends.

Lets skip ahead to just last summer (Summer of 2015) ↓

↑ When I was at YellowStone National Park in Wyoming last summer (although this picture is in the hotel)

↑ Taken that same day in Wyoming when we went to ahalf-yearcousins wedding (I borrowed my uncles hat for pictures)

↑ This one is probably around half-year old. It's me and one of the waitresses where I work. (I'm a cook)

↑ Me being silly at school 2 months ago

↑ The most recent one, taken by a co-worker for snapchat.

Sorry I don't have better pictures to use, I don't take pictures often and I usually look bad in them anyway.

Rate me, judge me, roast me, critique me, etc.
Say good things you see, say bad things you see.
Hell, you can even tell me if I look like boyfriend material or if I look like sex material.

Thank you for your input πŸ‘

+1 y
People are giving me somewhat positive scores? No way, but totally awesome! 😀
+1 y
Thank you everyone! I really appreciate your comments/advice/compliments/ and tidbits of information!

If anyone is interested, I would appreciate it if you looked at my other poll I have made. You can find it by looking through my profile. I would really appreciate advice on the manner.
13
11