What is your "go to" outfit?

Which is that perfect outfit that you wear when you want to feel great about yourself?

What does it look like and how does some of the pieces make you feel better?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fitted jeans, a solid colored T-shirt or a long sleeve shirt usually with rolled up sleves done in the basic roll or the Italian or Master roll. Basic brown leather belt, white tennis shoes, my ring, my watch and my Irish flat cap and my Aran cardigan if it's cold/chilly outside.

What Girls Said 21

• leggings, a fitted shirt, a jacket round my hips and flip flops.
    i dont care how it looks, it's comfortable lol

• I dress like I'm homeless or going to a red carpet event. There is no in between πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ but usually I look like a biker chick lol. Or I have on Jogger's or yoga Short's/Pants, Catchy T, hoodie and gym shoes. I'm not too girly honestly. Don't be fooled by the pic's I'm a tomboy still*Hunches shoulder's*

• There's no specific outfit but I like skirts or dresses because I like my legs and usually combine that with something oversized, a pullover or tee & sneakers or ballerinas depending on where I'm going :P

• I like the dress, the shoes and the skirt. The only thing I would wear would be the skirt, because the other things wouldn't look good on me.

• Casual - jeans and t shirt and my leather jacket.

Dressed up - a figure hugging dress, my killer platform boots and stockings.

Both always with crazy bright eye makeup lol.

• Why do these outfits make you feel so great about yourself when you wear them?

• why not light colors?

• I'm too pale for really light colours :/

• I like wearing my black fitted yoga pants and a loose white tshirt. It's really comfy and they just make me feel better, I don't know how to explain it

• my go to outfit when i feel great is a hot two piece with a sarong wrapped on my hips because i go to the beach when i feel good

• Ripped jeans, boots, some cool tshirt that I tuck in my jeans. I don't know, but I feel better in casual with my wild hair and dark lipstick.

• So, there are basically two categories of women's clothing: (1) HervΓ© LΓ©ger dresses, and (2) "other".

• I recently bought a black floral skater dress thing with little cap sleeves that makes me feel pretty amazing, which is rare because that never happens :P

• why does feeling amazing rarely happen for you?

• I think it's just about myself. I'm diagnosed with generalised anxiety anyway, so it'll just be part of that, I expect.

• Sorry to hear about the anxiety. But I am glad to hear that you have days where you like how you look.

• Light denim all in one

• I enjoy wearing flowy dresses and high heels when i feel like I'm the hottest thing on earth ( a lot).

• I love to wear short skirts with boots πŸ‘— or tight jeansπŸ‘–!!! I wish to wear high heels as well but i cannot.. I am already tall person..πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

• You can't say you are a tall person and NOT tell us. LOL

Would you wear a denim skirt?

• LOL.. Yes I think i am tall.. 178cm

I like leather skirts more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• A skirt and tank

• Simple casual dress and ballerina shoes

• Mine is just an oversized A7X t-shirt, my most comfortable jeans, and the kitten socks my boyfriend bought me. It's simple, but the shirt makes me feel nice and the jeans make my butt look nice so I feel confident about that xD

• Jeans, t shirt, jacket and my sneakers..
    It's comfortable so thats why i wear it

• Is this what you wear when you feel great about yourself or want to feel great? or is this your everyday outfit?

• Amm i wear it because i feel great, if i didn't, i wouldn't write it...

• my "go to" are sweats lol
    but to look "better" probably yoga pants and a blazer... weird combo but it works

• I wouldn't never dare to say someone's "go to" is weird. It's about what works for them.

But what does the yoga pants do when you are wearing a blazer?

• oh! haha long story short - i went shopping for dress pants to go with a blazer, and decided to wear the blazer shopping so i could find a good pair. So i wore yoga pants (cause they're great and easy to change to and from), which surprisingly didn't look too bad...

• now you got me curious to hear your long version. :)

• My go to outfit is black skinny jeans, a fitted shirt preferably a band shirt and red converse with a high ponytail

• Why you might ask. I wear what i like and if someone doesn't like it so what its me wearing it not them

• Jeans and a tshirt and my converse.

• why does this make you feel so great about yourself? :)

• Because I can be comfortable and be myself. I don't have to have on something that I'm not comfortable wearing just to look a certain way

• I like wearing body hugging dresses like body con dresses with nice platform heels, they always make me feel better.

• what would your favorite body con dress look like?
      Is body con a typical term when dealing with dresses?

What Guys Said 9

• 1|2
  • Black shirt with jeans, kinda like this even though I look nothing like that guy:
    qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-eefff283c8031fc203b69de6756e6429

And also this grey hooded sweatshirt with white strings that I have.

• Top: Lacoste polo or Ralph Lauren button up (snug af on pecs) or white/black vneck or rugged-ish jcrew jacket swag or some combination thereof.

Bottom: Levis eternal hngg jeans (at least, now that true religion is out of style) that fit perfect on those that squat, or casual chinos, or jcrew/banana shorts.

Shoes: pants: suade or leather Chukkas! shorts: Sperry's

I dare you to not rate my style 10/10, i fuken dare you!

• Leather jacket, v-neck sweater, blue jeans, suede chukka boots.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...061d381515.jpg

Sunglasses too, but only when it's actually sunny and not like a douche.

• I love wearing tuxedos and long overcoays

• Just a simple graphic tee, blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers!

• Letterman polos and pjs

• Whatever's clean

• swag.