Bored, what do you think?

Bored, what do you think?

Be honest, but please be nice

Most Helpful Guy

• The black lipstick and nail polish doesn't suit you in my opinion. You're very beautiful and these 2 things take away from it I think. You look like you're very feminine and these aren't typically feminine colors. But you like it obviously so that's what matters :)

• Thank you so much for your opinion!! And for being nice with it. I do appreciate every opinion and accept that everyone has there own opinions! I am pretty feminine I guess, but I'm a BIG tomboy. This is my first time wearing black lipstick and i wear black nail polish all the time just about. I don't hardly ever wear lipstick but when I do I do red. Just wanted to try black to see what it looked like. Thanks a lot again 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so sexy girl. I would recommend better lighting when you take photos. unless you're skin is actually porcelain white in which case holy shit that's cool but also damn girl get some sun. Also I can see you have a pretty smile so do that a bit more. With your skin I would pick a redder tone of lipstick as the black doesn't work too well. Try some mascara on as you have really pretty eyes and you'll want to make them pop. One last tip, make sure to scrub your face as it will help your makeup sit better.

• Haha thanks a lot!!! And I do get sun, that's not my actual skin color, I'm tan, it's just the sun was beating right on me which made me look that way, which I love!!! (Makes it a vampire kind of look) don't know why but it does, and I love it! And I usually wear red or nothing at all. Also I was wearing mascara, just not a lot. And kk, thanks!!

What Guys Said 31

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Shape your eyebrows, lose the dark lipstick, wash your hair.

But you have potential! Pretty under it all :)

• I do not dare to touch my eyebrows! Lol! And this is the first how do I look question that I have posted that people actually said that lol! I don't usually wear lipstick at all unless I'm bored and waisting makeup that I never wear! And my hair is washed my hair just gets that way very fast and easily for some reason! I hate it tbh!

• Nice but i hate the lipstick

• You're pretty, but I'm not a fan of the dark lipstick.

• Thanks and OK, yeah I don't wear black, it's new, just trying it, if anything I do a red, but other than that I don't wear any

• Your eyes are amazing!

• You have very pretty eyes, but I'm not a fan of the black makeup

• you're pretty cute but I dont think lipstick works on your type of lips very well

• Pretty girl but your hair is greasy

• Mystery girl with the black nails and lips. Kinda semi goth look.

• 4/10 😌

• Awe you kind of have an Avril Lavigne resemblence, in the first photo bc of your eye shape.

• You're pretty but the black lipstick does nothing for you.

• Haha lmao ok thanks, and I usually don't wear no lipstick at all, or if any red, this was my first time using black, just wanted to try it

• Haha okay, anything beats black though. :D

• That's true
      I can agree

• Not a look i would go for but you look okay

• You're cool :)

1 private opinion(s)