I HATE my body. Expecially my butt.. Would you be attracted to this?

I HATE my body. Expecially my butt.. Would you be attracted to this??

My butt. Half on bed bent over... :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you advertising or asking for an opinion? :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 46

• bro if you don't have the body you want, then work for the body you want.

its so simple

• Well, that is not simple, actually. Something (bones) can't be fixed.
      I have a big belly, and I'm working to put that away, that I can do. But I have huge, almost feminine, hips too. There is nothing I can do to fix that. So no, is not that simple.

• Yup, the picture is way to hard to place on a body. You have a nice shaped butt from what I can see! I have a feeling that if you were standing and AT LEAST showing yourself from the back, like in a mirror (preferabaly showing the whole kit and caboodle! But just your back side would help a lot!) You would get a far more accurate and I believe more positive result! ;)

• That is a very strange pose. No way to figure what you look like from this. So no way would one say that they are not attracted. A better picture would give the opportunity for a better ass-essment.

• What is that...

• The camera angle is a bit too close to get a in proportion view - It is a bit big for my tastes but I like small asses - Plenty of guys will love yours.

• Can't comment because the picture is taken too close and bad angle. You are probably showing off. At least trying.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚you are sitting on your smartphone!..
    Okay first you need to be taught how to take a butt selfie!.. you can learn from Instagram girls or other female gagger here..

• Looks darned good from where I am! I bet the rest of you is the same. Very HOT!

• It will do.

• I think you're flaunting it. Stop acting like you're sooooo sad

• Looks nice from this pov. But a body pic with you standing would've been better. Any girl can have a nice looking ass wearing something tight fitting and bent over.

• It's fine. You need to chill.

• Well Im not one of those guys who looks at girls butts and says nice butt, to me thats inapropriete and rude, but if I was Id tell you that your butt is attractive.

• your butt is pretty nice and attractive to me. nothing to worry about.

• It's not a good photo

• That's a foil pose OP

• Impossible to tell what your ass looks like in this pose. I mean looks fine right now? I d do it.

• Yes I am. Does this mean we have a date?

• asses are good in the main! this one is.

• yeah , i would
    u can message me if u want to talk

• can't see nothing

• What's wrong with it?

• can you take another pic of your butt cause we can't see more details. Butt is not only how it looks , its how it's with your body

• Need full body pic to decide.

• That is a sexy ass

• that is too much zoom on it... try with a good pic

• wooww that's very good! :D 10/10

• Damn son, that looks real nice.

• Your butt looks nice ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Are you wanting a guy to mount you

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 10

• You are way too old to be pulling this "I'm insecure about my ass" bs. Go get a therapist and actually FIX your issues instead of advertising them on the internet.

• Either you're missing a back... or some David Copperfield shhh is going on right now.

• Oooo ok in see now, well can't tell cause that pose is very deceiving, but you should love your bum whether we do or don't cause it's yours and we all have different opinion's u know. If you really have a problem with it do squats and etc to shape/tone it up. That should help sweetieโ˜บ

• Awkward picture. Would've been better if you stood.

• Looks good!!

• No stretch marks. You're good

• A booty is a booty

• Looks yummy to me.

• That ass looks like or doesn't have mo body lol but your ass looks okay.

• ... I would hate mine too if it went autonomous.

• What's wrong with it