If I was to walk out in front of a man like this, will he like it?

Do you think my body is sexy. I am not looking for compliments. I just want to know would a man be happy with a body like this?

I feel like it is quite masculine in my honest opinion. If I was to walk out in front of a man like this, will he like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Excuse me while I go to the bedroom for a minute.

• Ok. Had to go "relieve" myself a few time but yes you are sexy and would turn a man on

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, any guy would gladly ask you out!

You have nice big boobs and a lot of guys love narrow hips. I love your flat tummy!

I'm 5'2" 108lbs, 32B (very small), 24 waist, 34 hips... i think you look way better than i do... I wish my boobs were as big as yours!

What Guys Said 56

• Admit it. You just want all the boys to tell you hot hot you are. You're just looking for attention.

• i can't speak for other guys, but i wouldn't mind at all.

• You look quite appropriate for a woman.
    Many men would be happy to be with you.

• I am a biological woman.

• I was inferring nothing else. I was simply stating that there wasn't anything 'masculine' about your physique.

• Yes he would like it, if he doesn't then he is dumb. Also if you are friends then you better let him know that you like him after you dress like that

• You have amazing legs! They are shapely and quite firm and very smooth and guys really like that. You body is shapely too, with a couple of sneaky little love handles on your hips and guys LOVE that too. You have a very natural looking body and that is what guys desire the most. Go get 'em girl and break their hearts one by one.

• Looks very good to me - Quite feminine

• Yeah I am sure he would like it

• Yes he would!

• True you are lacking in the curves department in your hips. But you have other things that stand out that cought my eye. Biggest thing that makes you sexy and makes up for your hips are your breasts, and also your stomach still looks feminine. So yes I would be happy even though is not perfect.

• I took a couple of looks at the picture. I don't see any masculinity in there at all. In fact you look very feminine to me.
    So if you walked out in front of me like that, I would definitely like it. :)

• I certainly would like it ! You look good !

• He would be quite angry and upset, wondering where all the young women with delicious bodies have gone.

• looks good to me.

• no. not at all

• Your excellent selection of make up brushes. Oh and tits.

• A little revealing

• your body is hot and sexy. any man would be a lot excited and happy to see you like this.

• I would enjoy it

• If that's masculine I'm gay! Lol. Great bod!

• Yeah, lol

• O. O... Absolutely

• You are a bit bulky.

• Of course :) ur very beautiful! feel confident in ur body always

• Fuck yeah. Nice body by the way 👍😍🔥

• I know I do and it's only a pic lol. I can think of about 50 things I would do with you if you walked out in front of me like that

• I honestly think hed blow his top before you even touch him

• Yes you are very sexy

• your body its fine... the think u maybe are talking about its about your hip line... its a bit innie

• You are sexy and hotter than hell

• yeah you're sexy!

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 7

• A bit squarish... But most guys will like it anyway.

• Pretty sure most guys would like it.

• you know he would

• of course they like it

• I think he'd be happy with it for sure

• Your body is gorgeous, there's nothing wrong with having a banana waist shape.

• You have great boobs, but no hips. The fact your shoulders are wider than your hips does give a masculine appearance but your boobs make up for it.

• Oh my god you are right!