Which hairstyle suits me? Long or medium?

Medium length hairWhich hairstyle suits me ? Long or medium ?

Long hair

• Long hair
  • Medium length hair

69

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you pull off both equally well and the difference in length is really not that great so I'd say just go with whatever you prefer!

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly, you look great in both. I guess it's a matter of the image you're trying to project. Longer hair is often seen as sexier.

• Hi dear! Both suit you, I personally like the medium haircut. As for me, the most simple and cool style is a medium layered. I really like it, especially after I found the article about medium layered hairstyles from glaminati.com/medium-layered-haircuts-ideas/ I immediately wanted to make a similar one and recommend it to you. It is convenient and simple, and most important that it looks awesome. Good luck!

• I'd say inbetween.

• Both look great. Make it whichever length you feel prettiest with.

• Shoulders hair.

• Why so many questions about how yoy look overall, parts of you look, the style you have looks etc. Are you insecure?

• Long hairs

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• You look beautiful both ways, but I prefer the medium length hair. You should try even shorter hair though, for instance a long bob or something like that

• I'm biased and I would choose long hair. I have long hair of my own and just adore long hair in general.

• Your haircut on the third pic serves you well

• I can say Hello if i see u in somewhere.

• You could even go shorter