Are high heels on tall girls attractive?

So I have many pair of heels and I am 6'0 already without them, I love wearing heels but I was wondering if it comes off attractive or it looks weird on tall girls?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• OWN IT. One of my best friends is 5'10 and she wears heels all the time and looks fantastic.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes! Absolutely - it's a great, very confident and attractive look. So much more attractive than flats which, let's be honest, can look pretty unflatteringly boat-like in the larger sizes tall girls are likely to wear!!! Heels are a positive statement in all sorts of ways, they say that you're feminine, fun, proud of your height, enjoy making the effort to look your best, and are strong minded and prepared to stand out from the crowd. Don't be shy about your height, celebrate it and rock those heels girl! :)

• I think it is. It goes with the longs legs. I'm sure @sixnineanon would like it.

• I love high heels on women of any height.

• Yes they are

• yeah they are very attractive

• High heels look good on short girls, medium girls, and tall girls

• Oh my god yes 😍

• High heels are always attractive, not so attractive to be taller than the guy you are with, but just date tall guys if you like wearing heels...

• It is sexy

• Attractive... ESPECIALLY if you're already 6'

• High heels are sexy on all girls!

• it is ok, but it could be turn-off for some guys

• Depends on the girl, but usually no! I have no clue why tall girls love heels? They r already so tall...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Uhm.

I’m a tall girl. If I can dress anything up with heels, why wouldn’t I? I have just as much of a right to spice up an outfit as anyone else who’s shorter than me does.

Yay.

• if you want to wear heels, do it xx