Guys, how do I look?

Give me an honest answer. Its not like we know each other so you have no reason to lie. Its okay. Guys, how do I look?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice body, nothing bad to say about it. The second pic i thought you had a Dick for a moment haha

• Oh no, its because I need to shave... I mean I used to shave but haven't in a long time

• You don't think my ass is too small? Basically the only thing I like about my ass is that its cheecky and pops out from the side as in it isn't flat... But I wish it was bigger

• Well your Ass isn't the Biggest, But i dont really mind that

What Guys Said 27

• You have a very pretty figure! Slim but with definitely curvature going on. I'm a big fan of your particular body type. Plus, you are clearly healthy for your body type which is totally attractive.

Don't let people put you down!

• Awww thanks so much! Yeah I make the effort to workout out and make sure I am getting all the vitamins, calories, calcium, etc. I need. I realized awhile ago I wasn't having enough fruits and veggies I needed. So yup, I am healthy!!

• It is nice to know my body is some guys type. A lot of guys I know prefer a lot of other body types and not mine. People often comment on how skinny I am and how I should gain weight but I have a 22% body fat and am in the muddle of my weight range at 5"2... I am really glad some guys like my body type- petite and slim. Nowadays I feel like guys just want the thick girls

• Your body type is fantastic. I know lots of guys that find the way you look highly attractive. No need to change anything about it!

• You look pretty good what a normal girl wish to look like...

But if you want to improve keep working out as it will result in sexier & toned legs, butt, back and core...

• Thanks. And yeah I still am. I used to be thinner with more fat, as in no leg defintion and bigger breasts. But now that I am fitter I weigh more and am more defined. But its been 7 months now and I feel like Ill never get that perfect hourglass look. I don't know how some women "apparently" do it in a couple months... Wonder what they really are doing besides what they are showing

• For 7 months i think it's great...
      And some people have better genetics, you can't help it...😜

• A little hairy and on the skinny or petite side. Not my type but I think it's okay. Look short and young.
    You seem to be proud of it and that's the most important part.

• No I wish I was curvier. What do you mean hairy? My legs are clean shaven. And ya exactly why I dont date guys because ain't no way Imma be with someone who doesn't find me hot. I dont need that kind of negativity in my life

• I am not skinny. My waist goes up to 27 inches at night and its usually 25 1/2 inches. I am only an inch from being hourglass (curse my shape). I have 22 % body fat and am 114 pounds. For my height which is 5'2, a good weight is 104-129

• I am simply proud of being a woman but I hate my body. Long gone is the confident me once I realized that skinny is ugly and curvy is what is sexy.

• You look healthy, no need to worry there.

• Looks good to me. I like the build and over all shape.

• Lol so many angles
    Well, you're looking good, miss :)

• u honestly look perfect, hot and attractive
    i was about to ask about pic 2 but read the comments so its ok lol

• At photo 2 I thought you had a penis lol what is it 😆

• I need to shave... I haven't in a long time because I dont feel the need to

• Looks good

• i very much believe you're a man

• your body looks very attractive and sexy

• Thankyou!! Um... I hope you mean that but since there is no way to tell, thanks anyways

• honestly your body does looks attractive to me

• What would you like to know specifically?

• I just worry that one day I'll meet a guy I like who won't find me attractive because they have seen and even maybe been with lot of girls with more curves. I mean my friends try to tell me that I am not as bad looking as I tend to to think and I simply have a small frame with small stature (5'2) with itty bitty hands and feet so me being in shape (i started running, calisthenics, and weight lifting awhile back ago and getting even in more shape gradually) just makes for a pronounced small frame since muscle adds definition but doesn't in all cases actually change your shape. At least I weight more and am in the middle of my weight bracket with 22% body fat

• Well if you were here with me now and I could see your body, I'd be excited and ready for you. I do t think you should be worried

• You look yummi.. But you could try to improve that booty a bit.. Just my opinion

• I have been trying. I train hard. I managed to bring my mile time from 8:59 to 7:20 this past year. The booty is the major locomotive muscle in speedy running. You should research how important the muscle is in running, esp running fast so muscle there is very essential. Also, I squat and do lots of other exercises. I am obsessed with nutrition too amd make sure I am eating MORE of everything good. You know getting all my vitamins, calcium, protein, fat, etc.

• But considering my booty isn't that great and I am already fast... Maybe I am not even close to my full potential. Wonder how fast I would actually be with a more muscular butt. Still squating and doing sprint training to help increase my speed. Jogging and the cardio with it isn't good for people like me. But sprinting to add speed is part of strength training just like lifting weights, push ups, weighted squats, etc.

• I figured you train a lot. I won't add anything else as yiu are ibformed and have a goid routine going.
      Hey , and your very sexy already baby, you dont NEED more butt, thats just a personal
      Preference of mine, but in my experience not that many guys like too much butt to begin with. Besides, you are one fine physical specimen. What a true athletic girl looks like. This kind of image is what girls should see when they join a gym. All the muscle women pics scare them off ,, they need to see real , beautiful pics like this

• Penis alert

• Thats just my... Err hair lmao. I am very hair down there and though it may be uncomfortable for you to hear me say this, personally idgaf cuz we all have hair and I thank my ethnicity for having a lot. I used to shave but haven't found the need too. I am 100% female.

• Haha yeah. Some people just get pleasure out of being assholes. Better not to engage with them at all. :)

• Yep, I was, lol. You were taking the bait pretty easily though, so I just ran with it, haha.

• What seems to be the problem? You look amazing

• very smexy... In the last pic I would like you to face the camera though

• it's average body, that's nice for me.

• Sexy but can't see your boobs x

• What is in the front of your panties since it is bulging out

• Hair. Like lots of it. I have a thick, coarse hair too so it makes it worse. I used to shave but I dont find the need to anymore. Definitely gonna have to when I start going to the pool lmao cuz all the hair will be visible in a bikini

• Nothing wrong with lots of hsir. If you do not want it to be seen yhen just shave the hair that sticks out of bikini bottom and leave the rest hairy. By the way you look wonderful.

• fuckable
    but from back :) because pussy is filled :p

• Body like that you should be in a action hero comic book.

• Hott as hell..

• You have a pretty good body nice hips

• Perfect I love you

• Omg I'm hard.

Sorry lol

• i would say pretty good !

• Your figure is good, it could be better but it's good. It would be an insanely picky guy who would turn you away because your figure wasn't up to his standards but you are not going to have every guy's eyes on you at the pool.

• Exaclty why I swore off guys. I dont need that kind of negativity in my life. *sigh* trying to see if I can change my body for the better. Its been 7 months. Still not seeing much improvement except I have gotten a lot stronger and my hips and butt increased by one inch

• @BeFriendly what about it?