How can I grab this girl's attention in my class?

So it's really cold in the lecture hall and I'm forced to wear a hoodie and sweatpants.. I need to assert my dominance and let her know that I lift. So I came up with an idea to post a picture of myself on my laptop background. We sit very closely together so there will be no doubt in my head that she will take notice. Good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go in without the hoodie but carry it with. Go in a shirt that shows your muscles. Not a douche shirt though, nothing too tight.
    Make sure she gets a view, smile "softly", and then put on your hoodie.

Subtle and it works. ;]

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Nooo... She'll either think you're narcissistic and self absorbed or gay. Show off your muscles by wearing a short sleeved shirt at the beginning of the lecture then putting your hoody on when you start to get cold... Also try talking to her. That's a sure fire way of finding out if you two have a spark ;)

• Lmfao do it

• Nooo way lol you can tell when a guy lifts and with how big you are you'd be able to tell through sweats.
    If you do that you'll just look like a douche bag.

• XD Good way to creep her out and think you're really into yourself.

• Lmao I'm pretty sure she can tell you have muscles without having to do this lol

• That's honestly a pretty good plan lol hope it works out

• Haha don't put this in your laptop it's kind of weird just do what smmyskittles said.

• It does seem like a good idea just maybe if you have a shirtless photo that is on the beach or by the pool side. Maybe that could be a better option. some people are overly sensetive and get offended by others pictures.

• Or just send her that

• RED FLAGG MAJOR TURN OFF IF YOU DO SO AND IT WILL MAKE HER BECOME DISTANT.

• You're not 'forced' to wear sweatpants. That is the worst idea ever.

• Stupid idea if its with ur dick out

• Stupid idea, shell just think you're narcissistic douche bag.

What Guys Said 7

• When you do a presentation slip in a dick pic like Tyler Durden in Fight Club.

• cdn.ebaumsworld.com/.../85014296.jpg
    hnnng
    so... did you get her?

• 10/10 Would bang... I mean yeah I think it would work on her xD

• This pic is funny "Are selfies narcissistic?"
    Get an actual picture of you lifting something really heavy.

• Great!
    Now she thinks you have teh khey

• Really stupid

• If you truly lift, it will show through your clothes. So im afraid son you don't lift

• Lol only IFBB pros look like they lift with a big ass hoodie on. BRB 6"1 231lbs still don't look like a bodybuilder with a hoodie.

• Guess you're gonna have to be a pro body builder before semester ends and you never see her again