How can I grab this girl's attention in my class?

So it's really cold in the lecture hall and I'm forced to wear a hoodie and sweatpants.. I need to assert my dominance and let her know that I lift. So I came up with an idea to post a picture of myself on my laptop background. We sit very closely together so there will be no doubt in my head that she will take notice. Good idea?

How can I grab this girl's attention in my class?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Go in without the hoodie but carry it with. Go in a shirt that shows your muscles. Not a douche shirt though, nothing too tight.
    Make sure she gets a view, smile "softly", and then put on your hoodie.

Subtle and it works. ;]

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Nooo... She'll either think you're narcissistic and self absorbed or gay. Show off your muscles by wearing a short sleeved shirt at the beginning of the lecture then putting your hoody on when you start to get cold... Also try talking to her. That's a sure fire way of finding out if you two have a spark ;)

1|2
    0|0
  • Lmfao do it

0|1
    0|0
  • Nooo way lol you can tell when a guy lifts and with how big you are you'd be able to tell through sweats.
    If you do that you'll just look like a douche bag.

0|1
    0|0
  • XD Good way to creep her out and think you're really into yourself.

3|0
    0|0
  • Lmao I'm pretty sure she can tell you have muscles without having to do this lol

0|2
    0|0
  • That's honestly a pretty good plan lol hope it works out

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha don't put this in your laptop it's kind of weird just do what smmyskittles said.

0|1
    0|0
  • It does seem like a good idea just maybe if you have a shirtless photo that is on the beach or by the pool side. Maybe that could be a better option. some people are overly sensetive and get offended by others pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Or just send her that

0|1
    0|0
  • RED FLAGG MAJOR TURN OFF IF YOU DO SO AND IT WILL MAKE HER BECOME DISTANT.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not 'forced' to wear sweatpants. That is the worst idea ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid idea if its with ur dick out

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid idea, shell just think you're narcissistic douche bag.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• When you do a presentation slip in a dick pic like Tyler Durden in Fight Club.

0|1
    0|0
  • cdn.ebaumsworld.com/.../85014296.jpg
    hnnng
    so... did you get her?

0|1
    0|0
  • 10/10 Would bang... I mean yeah I think it would work on her xD

0|1
    0|0
  • This pic is funny "Are selfies narcissistic?"
    Get an actual picture of you lifting something really heavy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Great!
    Now she thinks you have teh khey

0|0
    0|0
  • Really stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • If you truly lift, it will show through your clothes. So im afraid son you don't lift

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol only IFBB pros look like they lift with a big ass hoodie on. BRB 6"1 231lbs still don't look like a bodybuilder with a hoodie.

• Guess you're gonna have to be a pro body builder before semester ends and you never see her again