Girls, can you rate me on a scale of 1-10 please? Be completely honest, I can take it. I'm honestly just curious?

Just some photos from my phone.Girls, can you rate me on a scale of 1-10 please? Be completely honest, I can take it. I'm honestly just curious?

Updates:
I honestly think it's the camera because people usually say I look pretty decent lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• the people saying you look average have no idea what their talking about. you are a 9/10. the problem here though is that you posted boring/plain looking pictures and made no facial expression. had you have smiled and made it look genuine youd get higher ratings.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree (no homo)

• Show All
    • yes your face is good looking. the thing with women is attraction is 40% visual and 60% emotional. just looking confident, happy, or anything that would bring out a positive emotion in them will make them like you more.

• if we are being honest never ask a woman what you can do to improve your looks they won't tell you they will say I don't know or give half assed replies. if you were to ask a friend or close female family member thatd be different though. in a few days just try what i suggest

1. smile in the face pic but not a weird smile make it look like a real one
      2. get a haircut (nothings wrong with your hair its just men are more attractive after a fresh cut)
      3. use variation with your pictures. they are basically the same 3 pics
      4. post full body pics in a nice outfit.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't rate people, but you look average.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 or 8. Maybe 9. Can't decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Look average to me. No homo

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a girl but I'd rate 7

0|0
    0|0
  • No homo bruh you're average

0|0
    0|0
  • You look better than goblins and orcs.

0|0
    0|0