(Better pictures) Rate me on a 1-10 scale please? Please be honest. I feel like my other camera was a bit distorted?

I feel like my other camera really distorted my face because it even looked weird to me. I actually tried with the poses this time too. Please be honest with the rating. I can take it, I promise.(Better pictures) Rate me on a 1-10 scale please? Please be honest. I feel like my other camera was a bit distorted?
(Better pictures) Rate me on a 1-10 scale please? Please be honest. I feel like my other camera was a bit distorted?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm white, so I may be biased! I will give you 6.5/10 for white people. Definitely blacks will adore you! (This is not intending to be racist if you think that way!) You are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well thank you for your answer either way. I'm actually trying to grow more facial hair so I can get that stubble look. I recently shaved so you can't really see any on my face in the pictures. That would probably help though. Thanks for at least letting me know I'm attractive.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Hellooooo Harry Potter... I see your poly juice potion isn't strong enough to to cover the scar๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but seriously dude 5/10 cause I really don't know right now meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 not bad

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the little smile

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10, still average

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0