What's your favorite 'style' on the gender (s) that you are attracted to? And why?

• Alternative
  • Hipster/Bohemian
  • Casual
    Vote C
  • Artsy
    Vote D
  • Dressy/Sophisticated
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm no expert on the distinction between fashion styles and might have chosen the wrong answer, but I chose what I tend to consider "artsy" more in terms of personality.

Artsy girls tend to dress kind of wild, I think because they're visually-oriented and want to apply that kind of mindset to their own look and fashion. I also took visual arts (double major) and had a passion for drawing, so I can kind of relate and also very visually-oriented.

Most of all, I just like girls who have a passion for something whether it's drawing or creating music or dancing or history or pretty much anything. The visual art types tend to kind of reveal their fashion quite quickly through their own appearance.

• The visual art types tend to kind of reveal their fashion [/passion] quite quickly through their own appearance.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like preppy

What Guys Said 3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I think I like all of them, whatever makes them feel good and they look great in. I think that's attractive.

• I like quirky clothing styles. Something that has a personal touch and isn't what is "trending". :)

• Casual or sporty