Rate my party look?

So we are having this "party" in Christianity that when you're 15 you are going to a camp to learn few things about our religion. At the end is a party called confirmation, where you invite your relatives, family and good friends. After that teen is allowed to become a godfather or godmother to a baby or get married in a church. So I'm soon having this party and I'm planning on wearing this outfit. What do you think? Rate me 1-10?

Rate my party look?

Sorry about shit quality...

But please, rate me? I also might just curl my hair and wear it down. Thank you for opinion ♥ :)

@Mario21 @IronPickle @TheFlak38
@Paris13 @CHARismatic110 @sexyphil

Love ~~~Isela ♥♥

So basicly we'll be 1/6 of the day in church and the rest elsewhere celebrating. Besides we have white cloaks on

725

Most Helpful Guy

• That outfit is definitely a 10 Isela in fact it is closer to an 11... wooooowwwwww

• Haha thank you

• Thank you for the MHO Isela XXXXX

• Your welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Looks to revealing for a christian thing. :D

• You look beautiful 10/10 and I think wearing your hair down is a great idea.

• Looks kinda like you're trying to look older then you are. The outfit is awesome, the glasses don't fit and the hairstyle could be different as well.

• I didn't choose the outfit. I don't think I'll be doing that hairstyle and propably not gonna wear those glasses anyways. Besides age is just a number, it doesn't tell anything about the person

• I like your style. You are pretty.

• musta sun asu näyttää hyvältä :)

• I think your look is nice, but I wouldn't wear it for a confirmation.