What hair color would look good on me?

What hair color would look good on me?

Any other opinions?
Anyone have any other suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you are very beautiful. I think caramel colored hair would look nice on you. Maybe even a rasberry color if ur feelin crazy. But I'de love to see you with a caramel brown kinda shade. :)

What Guys Said 4

• I would stay natural black

• black lol

• The second omeo

• black suits the best

What Girls Said 8

• www.softsheen-carson.com/.../hair-color

for Afro hair.. I'm a hairdresser and it be easy for me to type try this and that but no clue on your hair type...
    Try that it lets you upload a picture of yourself to try colours and see what suits you..

• What does hair type have to do with color..

• Everything.. Afro hair is different from European hair and European hair is different from Asian hair... Asian hair being the strongest and African hair being the weakest... someone telling you to go blonde could damage your hair beyond repair you need to watch what your doing.. why don't you go to a salon that specialises in your hair type rather than ask people online on which colours would be best... someone tellin u to become raspberry blonde would mean you'd need a prelightner..

• The only reason I was asking on here was for a second opinion. I'm planning on getting braids, and I was wondering what color would look best on me. So I don't think my hair type really weighs that much. Plus bleaching hair can effect anyone, not just black people

• how it is now.

• brown hair

• Brown or how it is now.

• Your so pretty! Redpurple would be cute

• Dark red

• Dark purple like justine skye?

• Either a ombre from your natural hair color to a golden blonde, or ombre black to red :)
    Make your hair curly.