Do you believe that when you hit certain mature age?

you have to stop being self-consious of your physical appearance? I mean im not saying you have to dress like a slob with a messy hair and torn clothes, of course not, you can dress presentable, but being self consious if you are an adult above certain ag is something you have to stop worry about
For example, today I went out with some former classmates from high school, me and another classmate we had make up on, the other 2 did not wear make up. One is very pretty, and like to dress very chic, the other ones are average like me, but I always like to look presentable, that is how I am since many years ago. The other lady did not wear make up becuase since I know her, she never like to put on make up, and she is more of a simple lady, that is the way she is, and her personality I respect her. The remaining one do wear make up in other ocassions I have gone out with her, but not today. I was the only single of the 4.
So I asked a waiter at the coffee shop to take a pic of the 4 of us for the memories, as I dont know when we will see again, so the one who was simple and no make up, did not want to be in the picture cause she says she did not look presentable, or she did not look good like the rest of us.

We say common we all came here together to enjoy some time and have fun how can u not be in the picture. At the end she accepted. Then for a comment she said, do not upload the pic on FB as I dont want other former classmates to see me or other people. I mean she did not look so bad, she simply had no make up. FIrst of all, this lady does not even have a FB account, so if other people see her, noone can't comment directly to her but also this former classmate does not even hang out often with other classmates, in fact she hardly goes to reunions, gatherings, so I dont see the problme of other people see her as if she see them often or run into them quite often, which that never happens, in fact she is like a hermit to other ex classmates from high school.
+1 y
The one who does not want to be in FB is the Chinese lady
2
1