Too fat for bikini? What do you think I weigh?

Do you guys think I am too fat for a bikini? How much do you think I weigh? I am 5 feet 2 inches. I feel like all of a sudden I went from chubby to really big. My waist measures a lot more than other people my weight too. Don't guys like bigger butts?

How do I lookToo fat for bikini? What do you think I weigh?

im not trolling :(

i have to go to the beach with people my age this wknd and they are all skinny so i wanted to get other people opinions..

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not too fat for a bikini. No lady is!

Yes, for the sake of your own health, you could lose a bit of weight, butas you are, it shouldn't stop you doing ANYTHING you want to.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look great in a bikini. I'd definitely wear one especially to the beach where everyone should wear a bikini because it is bad for you not to wear a bikini (after a swim keeping the cold swimsuit against your abdomen is extremely bad for your body). So wear the bikini no question about that. In my opinion weight doesn't matter as long as someone looks good which you do.

That being said, you need to lose weight. It's not because you don't look good (you do) it's because that weight is putting extra strain on your heart and body and causing your heart to work harder, which can lead to many catastrophes. So lose weight for your health and only your health.

I can't estimate your weight but I'll guess 175 or 180.

What Guys Said 45

• are you too fat fora bikini?
    no

will a bikini really be the most flattering thing on you? No

• do you think a tankini is more flattering? I'm being forced to go to a beach event with people my age this weekend but everyone is really skinny

• yeah i do think so. there are also very cute one pieces so don't rule that out...

but wear whatever you want and feel comfortable in.

• I don't know how i got invited but ok...
    you can wear a bikini if you want (or if you find one that fits) I wouldn't recommend it as the body shape wasn't exactly built for what bikinis were created for.
    That being said... you might wanna start working on that bikini body too.

• would you be grossed out if i wore a bikini? is my profile picture more flattering outfit?

• Why would i be grossed out... everyone has a body and every one is beautiful in their own way. I've seen gross... and you are not it. but i will admit that you are pushing it a little, by pushing i mean that you are trying to do stuff your body type is not meant for, not like you have a "gross" body.
      Your profile pic and the bikini pic are fine...
      (Plus i think you have hella confidence... thats sexy on its own)

• It seems like a lot of weight. You should start working on it.

All people wear bikinis.. what else are you supposed to use? There is nothing a person can use that would cover their bodies to the point of changing the perception of fat. It will always be noticeable no matter what. You will see much more people with bodies similar to yours..

When you say that you are being forced to go to a beach event... are you reaaaallly forced? That's quite a strong word. If you feel so uncomfortable just don't go. The world won't end because of it.

• because most of my fat goes to my belly (42") i usually cover that in clothes so i think people think I'm chubby but not this fat :P i usually don't show my belly
      i am :/ is my profile picture more flattering?

• They are also fat, but the belly is much more noticeable from the front look.
      If you focus on losing overall weight, the belly will be a byproduct of it.

• *the legs

• Yes, you are way too big. Surprised you could even pose for these photos.

• I'm surprised you wanted my opinion but you like @dogbert444 you are not too fat for a bikini
    Go out and have fun :) at least one of us will have a decent life
    Also have you been a member prior.

• no i made this a few days ago. okay do you think my profile picture is more flattering :P? all the weight goes to my belly :|

• Its a good profile pic, of course
      What matters most is that you are a good person

• You're fat, but I don't think it's wrong for fat people to wear bikinis, I mean, yeah, it may not be attractive, but you're free to wear them.

• If you are comfortable in it then you are all set. If not then I strongly suggest losing some weight. It would benefit your appearance and your health.

• The acceptable and preferred size of a partner, is a very personal preference, everybody is different, what to one person is overweight, is comfortable for another.
    There is no hard and fast rule, I think most guys like women not too overweight, but some guys think the bigger the better.

• You are basically gross to be honest. I dont understand how you can think to wear bikini

• would you say something if you saw me wearing a bikini?

• you've never seen someone 185 pounds? :/

• In your age , probably not or not naked

• I'm honoured that you want me to share my opinion. Well hopefully your fellow beach-goers won't highlight the difference. You look size 20-ish. I think one of those pre-bikini swimsuits would be best. I suggest you ignore all the negative opinions saying you're too fat to look at or pose for photos. They're not important. I would say though that you might be headed for back trouble, diabetes and/or angina if you stay the size you are. I know that's not what you wanted to hear. I'm sorry.

• the girls i am going with are very skinny, so I'm not sure what to wear. most of my weight goes to my belly... its 42 inches : which is more than other people of my height/weight. but i usually hide my belly in clothes so my friends don't know how fat i am. do you think my profile picture is more flattering?

• im not level 2 can u start it

• You'll be able to find a good one for your figure - or as others had said, a tankini. I'd pick one of those over a one piece.

• Pls dont wear bikini again

• :( 185 pounds that bad? is my profile picture better to wear?

• Ofc u can I will help u

• can you message me :P I'm not level 2

• You are never too fat for a bikini or clothes in general. There are all sizes ^-^

• Just wear one of those one piece ones instead.

• Your not to fat for one but I'm not sure wearing one will be the most flattering thing.

• If go with a one piece for now but up to you

• Run on an elliptical runner for 1 hour a day and eat relatively healthy and you'll lose weight pretty fast and be sexy af

• Should probably stick to the one piece.

• I just puked

• sheesh :( 185 pounds that bad...

• You need to do something about it. It is nit even about look wise but it is really unhealthy. Do you have a gym membership?

• yeah I do but i always gain more back after losing some.. im trying but its hard to lose it fast

do you think its mostly my belly or thighs too? worries that people my age will make fun of me if i wear a bikini

• if you feel comfortable and happy wearing it then wear it and dont care what anyone else thinks

• Your Body doesn't define your value but you should take care of your health...

• I say if you want to wear a bikini then find one that fits and wear it. If other people don't like how you look then they don't have to look. You are pretty how you are. If you want to show your body like you are here then I say go for it.

• level 1 with 10xp points..

Come on guys its obviously a troll thread

• ouch... lol its not i just made my account to ask this question :/

• umm I'll advice not to wear that
    but hey you can wear many other things :D

• One piece suit I think.

• I mean, wear what you want. But I would wear a one piece if I was you...

• do you think my legs are fat? or just the belly

• Just the belly mostly. Maybe one of those high waisted bikinis could look good though...

• my waist measures 42 inches, but other people ~185 pounds 5"2 have much smaller waists. i guess most of it goes to my belly...

• I would stay with 1 piece swim suit.

• Tankini will be better this wkd.

• Yup you do need to tone up a lot to look good in a bikini

• do you think my legs/butt are fat too or just my belly?

• Yeah overall fat, including legs and butt... though the good news is you can work on them and tone up

• Look just lose the weight. It'll be hard but just do it.

• More from Guys
    15

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• I'm a terrible person to ask, I don't even wear shorts... even when it's hot. If you are going to be self conscious and uncomfortable wearing, it will ruin your fun. What about a Tankini?
    www.google.com/imgres

• It is based on how u see yourself not what other think. Who cares if u are thick. Wear what u want as long as u are comfortable with how u look

• Not at all! I am 5'2" as well, but I'm bigger than you I think based on these photos. I think you are beautiful. :)

• Not a good option for your figure. Try to find something that doesn't accentuate your problem areas but rather enhances your strong points. Try a skirted bikini bottom or a one piece.

• Myself I prefer to wear a swim dress on the rare occasions I do go swimming. I love to swim but I'm not confident about my body shape. Normally I only swim off a boat which I don't own anymore or a friend's pool.

• Try a tankini :) this way it's flattering and not a one piece =)

• 180lbs?

• Yeah I'm sorry but you need to lose weight

• wear a bikini if you want. weight doesn't matter as long as you're healthy!

• Wear whatever you want/feel comfortable in.