Do you think this girl is pretty?

Do you think this girl is pretty?

• yes
  • no
  • she's okay
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

610

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion she is pretty. If you're wanting a relationship with her, hopefully you believe she's pretty too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you're the person in this picture because I see your face on this forum a lot asking the same thing. I've commented before and told you you're pretty. You are pretty but constantly seeking validation just comes off as you being insecure in the way you look and it almost takes you down a couple notches because insecurity isn't attractive. I'm not saying I'm not insecure because I am but I try not to make it obvious. Confidence truly does go a long way and it makes people see you in a different light. You're a pretty girl and you don't need validation from others!

What Guys Said 9

• Not bad. Has a pretty face but might be overweight.

• Yup!

• Definitely

• yes she's very pretty

• Actually she is pretty

• average

• Very pretty I like.

• your decent :)

• she's okay

What Girls Said 5

• she's okay

• She's okay but looks like she's wearing too dark and too much foundation.

• Her face in this pic is kinda awkward.

• how so?

• Just don't really like how it's from side makes her smile look incredibly weird. Even so you or whoever she is pretty.

• She's ok

• either you're obsessed with this girl or you want to hear compliments from strangers every day because you're posting pictures of this person literally nonstop