165lbs 5' 6" am I fat?

So everywhere I look online it says that I am considered fat. And I hit a real sad point when I used one of those health machines that calculate body percentage of fat based on weight, and it says I'm obese. Scared the shit out of me. I love food :(. I've started diet and exercise. but I've always been around the same weight. I have a bust of 36 DD, could that be why I'm so heavy? Please be honest if you think I'm overweight or I'm unattractive. Please dont mind my messy storage room.

165lbs 5' 6

820

Most Helpful Guy

• Having your hands extended in the air stretches your torso, I just tried it and my ribs are very visible when doing that, you are looking a bit on the chubbier side and at those stats don't sound too good tbh and I think you should lose some weight, you aren't attractive to me but the other people in the comments seem to disagree.

If you need help losing weight read this guide very long but useful
    https://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look fat in those pictures. If you work out, then it's probably from the muscle. You can't go just by weight and height. Go to a gym and have them test your body fat percentage. Guaranteed you have a low number.

What Guys Said 19

• holy shit you're packing. all those cans in just your room lol.

if you're using BMI to calculate what you are, do yourself a favor and stop.

• Yeah, I definitely won't weigh myself anymore, it just hurts my feeling

• carrots, peaches, pickles and jam lol

• oh it's food, not drinks lol

• You're not a skinny girl, but some people things there's only fat or skinny :o
    You just look nice, and it's better to have this little reserve to lose whenever you'd become ill, instead of being super skinny and becoming ill due to it :o
    So let them say what they want, you're absolutely fine :D :D

• 165 is fine. It is curvy. 185 and up is fat. You look very nice there. I love your ass! No problems!

• not sure where the 165lb is. do you have a head that's about 10x's larger than the average person? or eat bits of cement?

if you have a lot of muscle (and you look very toned) muscle weighs a lot so that could be influencing your weight

this is an issue with bmi scales and just gauging someone's health by numbers. it doesn't take into account extenuating factors...

• I have no clue, but I about cried on the scale this morning. Maybe I do have a big head oh well.

• any chance your scale is broken? if you are really 165lbs then you are the slimmest 165lbs

• Well I hope it's broken. but I know its not, always been heavy

• Not too bad you can stand to drop some weight

• You are not thin but definetly not fat. I honestly think you have a beautifull body

• Nah dood. R u muscular?

• No you're not. BMI is another fad that doesn't work for anyone with more muscle than average

• You are not obese, just the right curves. Fuck anything our government tells you! Remember... there's underlying reasons for everything you see and read

• Don't get offended when i tell you this please? You look very sexy and attractive <3 :-P :-D <3

• I think u are very gorgeous and I love ur tats. That is so sexy.

• HELL NO GIRL!!

• U fine i like,

• fat? you are looking damnn sexy..

• you look like my next mistake

• can we talk ?

• are you buff?

• No you are beautiful

• You look fine

• Other than the tattoos, your body looks really good.

What Girls Said 7

• You are not light, but I would not call you obese. You have a flat stomach and you seem to have a good part of muscle on your body. What concerns the scales, they give an indication BUT, they use a statistical formula based on a standard population. They only do one or two measurements and from math you know you can't solve 4 or 6 parameters from two equations. If you use the scale always at the same moment and it shows you loose fat, than you will be loosing it. But don't rely on the actual number

• Girl you aren't even a little fat... I'd blame your boobs

• Nope, you look fine

• That system says everyone is fat really even if we don't look it

• why are you so much worried. you are good you have curves. what else do you want

• Muscle weighs more than fat.

• Damn, you carry your weight well. You don't look like one of those girls who are curvy, but I can't exactly see if you are due to the angle of the camera.