Can't get a girl is it my looks?

Never had success in a club

https://m.imgur.com/a/FKQew

56

Most Helpful Girl

• no way hun ur super good looking, u have this cute/sexy look about you, can't pin point it but dont stress it

• I don't understand then why no girl makes eye contact with me

• well see im in love with my boyfriend and I find it hard sometimes to look him in the eye, maybe they are intimidated by you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro you're a goodlooking guy. I know guys who are average looking like myself along with below average looking guys who have girlfriends. You know why? confidence man, confidence makes things 5 times better for anybody. You just need to develope confidence and keep trying.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah.. you look attractive.

The problem could be that you're looking for a girl in a club. Not exactly promising in itself.

• From 1-10. Never noticed in a club that girls are looking at me. Thought they look at attractive guys

• 8. You've got a nice face and look to have some muscle.

Girls in clubs look for guys with cocky confidence who can dance and buy them booze. They're not necessarily looking for a handsome, good guy.

You'll have better luck in a gym, at the beach, at a sports bar, or even online.

• can you message me :P

• It's not your looks that's for sure πŸ˜‚

• You look alright

• You're kidding right? You look really good. Might it be your attitude? 😢😢

What Guys Said 5

• you look fine, it's not your looks it's your confidence level

• They can feel it in the way you talk and act. You won't be confident in yourself until you become satisfied of yourself. You won't become satisfied in yourself until you solve and fix what you hate about yourself or what is lowering your confidence/self-esteem.

• I don't think it's your looks, but I don't know your personality.

• u look fine but not club material. U have a normal looking face with good colouring and ur metrosexual. Consider surgery for removing buccal fat, u might benefit a lot from it.

• Not a bad looking cat, i'd put you in the low 7's.
    Try tinder

• You look like that white supremacist, Spencer what'shisface