How would you describe this girl's body (reposted with photo)?

I came across this photo while exploring issues related to health and diet on the Internet. I then asked myself when is "fat acceptance" not acceptable? To me, this girl's/woman's body is repulsive to look at. In particular, her massive stomach roll ( there's a slang name for it, but I forget) is not only unhealthy, but is about to bulge into her lap. Is my description wrong, or is there a better description that is more accurate?How would you describe this girl's body (reposted with photo)?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• What business is it of yours what her stomach looks like? Her health is none of your concern and unless you want a relationship with her then her visual appeal isn't either.

Stop shaming people just because you don't find them attractive

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Like that girl appear not too long ago from another 'girl' ask. (If I remember correctly)

And U. Whoever u are. Need to work on ur self love, self esteem. Than to bade who u are (or who she is) depending on people's opinion of u

• If this is your friend why are you fat shaming her? If she is not, what do you care?

• She looks comfortable and middle aged

• I wouldn't want her body, but I wouldn't call her fat either.

• Normal for a women of this age (she look old)

• honestly no ones health is anyones concern but yeah thats nasty bruh

• Its definitely not ideal. But if you knew her personally, I would suggest be her friend who encourages her to join you on your trips to the gym. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I would say I m not sure why you are posting this?

• sounds pretty accurate

• Is this a girl? She might be even older than my mom.