Does my mate look silly with a selfie stick?

She was literally walking round australia like this

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, it's pretty ridiculous looking

• If I had a selfie stick I honestly wouldn't care what people thought, shit if I look fabulous I'm taking that selfie๐Ÿ˜‚

• If you crop off the very top of the pic it just looks like she's playing some sort of strange water/golf type sport... in a sexy bikini. Or maybe it could pass for some fishing-related device, but not a normal pole since there is no reel.

• Everyone looks silly with one

• VERY Silly

• she looks like a godzilla in the sea xD

• I think she looks fine

• Not too strange i think she's cute <3

What Girls Said 6

• Your mate looks like she could take one less trip to taco bell. Mirin the fat and bikini tho means she must have real self confidence.

• Omg that's so mean but I can't! That thing about Taco Bell!๐Ÿ˜‚

• I don't believe the jab about her weight was meant to help. That's just an excuse people who like fat-shaming use. If you really cared, there are better ways to get it across, even more blunt and to the point if that's how you like, such as "your friend needs to lose some weight." The extra theatrics about taco bell are added in to give a sense of mockery, just to make the subject feel ashamed, and feeling ashamed isn't what makes people live better - just the opposite. It makes people feel they aren't worth getting better, if they actually let it get to them. I believe you just like putting people down. If it makes them feel bad, that makes you feel good, regardless of whether it could do any good. Anyway I don't think I'm going to change the mind of any fat-shamers; it seems to be an ideology like religion, based in emotion not evidence and backed up by crazy logical contortions a person will do to protect their belief system. Just want to highlight this for anyone with an open mind.

• @kilowatt04 thank you! You actually understand! Preach it

• Haha whoa in Australia she went walking around like that. What the other girl said about Taco Bell was funny, but don't take it personally. She looks great.

• Did any of the lethal animals there try to kill her for it?

• yeah kinda

• a lot of people have one... What are you looking to get out of the photo? Why would you judge a friend?

• A little bit but it's funny