Can you rate my booty without inflating my ego?

Guys... I know how rating works on GAG. Anyone who has a vagina gets rated as a 9 or a 10. I know it's cuz you guys mean the best and don't want to make some girl cry. However I'd like a real rating so please be 100% honest. Don't sugarcoat anything. Thanks!
So what is my booty/10?

Please don't troll unless you're 100% sure that the troll is good and won't come off as pathetic.Can you rate my booty without inflating my ego?

Not under 18 guize. Just using that account.
Mirin the compliments tho.

757

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too big proportionately to your body, the cheek separation is too great and then leggings have an awful pattern on. I don't like your tattoo. Your feet appear large for a woman, also as it says you are under 18 and you have a tattoo I assume you are easily influenced by others and therefore have a low self-esteem and would recommend you talk to someone about your problems be it a professional or a family member. That's it really, I could comment on the fact that your taking a selfie in a changing room but I'll leave that fact alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does it matter?

• Been working out the entire past year so want to know if my ass looks better

What Guys Said 56

• So you're telling me that that's an under-18 ass? Not only is the ass nice and round, but the thighs look all thick and stuff. Plus, you sort of have older-woman hands.

• Not under 18 bro just using that account

• Not sure if you have a nice ass or if it's an optical illusion due to that side-pic/ass-stuck out thing that girls do to make their ass look more round.

Also your bracelet is nice but it's too tight. It's causing the veins in your hands to become swollen from constriction.

• Could be better.

• Any ass looks nice in leggings/yoga pants... That being said, judging by this picture, I'd say 10. But without the pants, it could change. If that's how it naturally is, then congrats, you have one of the nicest asses. And it would be a pleasure to squeeze! ;P

• that booty is perfect, not inflating your ego at all, being 100% serious

• I am not fan of big butts.

• I was gonna say I'd-turn-that-ass-into-a-pancake/10 but then I saw you're under 18. Now I'm conflicted and confused šŸ˜šŸ˜“

• Not under 18. Just using that kind of account.

• Nice arse. Needs spanking.

• Nice. Round and perky!

• I don't like the whole size thing. I know... I know hollywood says its good. Unfortunately men don't agree.

• Not trying to pump your ego but it looks like you go the gym. Your entire lower body is pretty toned. You kinda do deserve a high rating.

• Yep I did start working out in 2016. New Years resolution was to work out even more.
      Thanks

• its small but peachy. Like a bubble butt

• 9/10, your ass looks really good.

• honestly, all of what I see looks great. except the mom shoes ;j
    9/10

• bootylicious/10

• what can i say. i really can't say anything negative. it looks good.

• Is that a real tattoo šŸ˜¶?

• That's a nice booty

• Can't comment since your profile says under 18

• Very nice and firm , great booty.

• She's under 18 and all y'all are giving pedo compliments šŸ˜‚

• not bad

• you want 100% truth your whole body is a deffinate 10/10

• 1/10. your fashion sense is 3/10 tho, improvement

• I think you look good. Nice shape, small waist and toned legs. Feet are a little big. No face and personality to judge..

• Not my cup of butt.

• Isn't it rude to look at a girls bum?

• Mirin your gentlemans look on life

• Lol I try. But I couldn't help looking this time. I don't like to rate though, it seems so cruel! Can I just say that I think it looks nice?

• Sure bruh

• im not going to sugar coat it but that ass is fine

• id say its an 8 /10

• 8/10 do you need spanking? šŸ˜‰

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 6

• fishing for attention

• And your profile pic isn't?

• sorry you gotta work for an ass at the gym, while i already have one. plus, i dont have to post it on here publicly so people can rate and "boost" my self esteem. anyone that stands in that position will seem like they have a butt. bye :)

• Nice bitchy fight :D

• Can't tell how good a body is in yoga pants. I'm guessing about 7

• An ordinary booty, nothing spectacular

• It looks nice.

• you look fine

• Your body is incredible, just as I'm working out for