Why are many people weirded out by me?

While I'm very unpopular at my school I actually have really good friends outside school. At school noone ever talks to me or wants to work with me and I don't know why. I behave normally, I'm quite shy but I've tried approaching them and noone ever hears me. It can't be because of my personality because they all don't know me at all, so why would they be weirded out? Is it maybe because of my looks?Why are many people weirded out by me?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think your looks are good , and you're pretty , jealousy might be a possibility in case of girls and for guys maybe some of them might think you're out of their league , if you want a companion then search for those who are alone themselves

• None of my classmates is alone. I don't think the girls at my school are jealous though

• ok then try social media look for school friends and try to befriend them

What Guys Said 25

• Don't worry about that crap in high school It's all a bunch of clicky groups anyhow and if you're not a part of one of them or any of them, or if you don't associate yourself as "said" group or style (Jock, Popular Crowd, Chess Club, Gamers, etc.) than they don't really consider you. But don't worry, once you get out, all that shit doesn't matter anymore. Usually the ones that cling on to these clicks or labels tend to try and hang on to them even outside of these superficial and idiotic environments and they think these traits will somehow be important in real life. If you are confident enough to be able to try to connect with them and you feel good about yourself in general, than you'll do fine outside of this bull. Just work on your inter-personal communication and being able to interact with whoever you can come across, and you'll succeed easily in life.

• You look very cute so I don't think it's the looks. Maybe try smiling more and goof around a bit, make some jokes, laugh louder, tease people. Try to develop a louder, more assertive voice.

I'm not sure this will help you become more popular with the girls, but with the guys, an extreme strategy is to do things like walk into sign posts. You might ask a guy which bathroom is the girl's bathroom and once he tells you, you can be like, "Oh, that's what the sign means! You're so smart!"

• Too cute for school, that's why.

• Aw thank you! Thats super nice of you but I doubt that is the reason

• If you do smell like expensive perfume I don't ignore you but I certainly won't want to be around you. But that's only cause my nose is sensitive to very particular smells.

• It's not like you can smell me from 3 feet away just if you get very close to me you can smell perfume but from a normal talking distance i smell pretty neutral

• Aww that's really nice of you.

• Well you're adorable, adorable people receive treatment such as this lol

• you are heart melting young woman...

• You seem cool to me

• be confident,, everybody deep inside have this problem,, I too faced this problem,, the key is to give and not expect,, be happy always ,, do want u love,, enjoy urself

• Unless I see you in person , I will not be able to answer this question. You should know by now why you are not popular in school. You may not have the charm to get ahead in relationships with people of your own age.

• You cheeky..*throws bag of attention*
    Again? haha.

• Omg your so cute how and you seem like a really nice girl how the hell are you unpopular

• Aw thank you that's really nice of you! Maybe it's because I'm quite shy

• So sorry I have to go now my phone is on 1% I really would like to continue to talk to you but I can't

Bye

by the way your a really lovely girl ☺️

• Hay I'm sorry I suddenly went away without much notice
      I would have talk for longer if I could

• usually when you notice something its only there when you notice it. it could be any number of things like the way you look or how you carry yourself. in school you usually have to be cool with somebody in some type if circle already before your good on the outside there's no structure for the reasoning behind the clicks. if you try not to pay attention and talk like youve just won a $1m and couldn't care less you'll make some friends at school. also, copying their body language is kind of cheating in the department of geting people to like you. just my two cents take care:)

• mayb cuz u r too beautiful.

• Aw thank you! That's really nice of you but I doubt this is the reason

• U look totally fine to me and beyond beautiful. However, i dnt kno ur personality so mayb it s the way u acting in school

• The school just finds a person to pick on and they do it for fun.

In all honesty that person turned out to be you. You are just the unlucky one.

Your quite cute. Ignore anyone if anyone bullies you. Just do your own thing.

• You look way too much self confident, but you're ugly. These are not a good couple

• This guy again, lol. I'm not self confident, if I was I wouldn't be asking this question. I doubt that I'm the ugly one of the two of us since you already comment this crap the second time

• I do not know what are you talking about but you look that way

• Never be too friendly thats why

• you look cute and fine to me

• maybe you have swamp crotch

• i think u r so cute

• may be they shy in approaching you as you are so beautiful looking

• look so beautiful , dont be shy in school :)

• the guys r prolly scared to talk to u bc ur so cute

• you're so beautfil! I would like to kiss you!

• helloooo

• Maybe the boys are too shy? Girls are jealous?

• The boys hang with other girls too but why would the girls be jealous?

• Because she's cuter than the other girls

• U might give off a bad smell and might not be awar of it. Other than that I don't know.

• I smell like expensive perfume so that isn't it. I also don't have a bad breath as I care very much about dental hygiene. There's stinky people here that have friends at school

What Girls Said 5

• You look fine. I know it matters to you now, but in a few years you won't care what your former classmates think of you. So just ignore them and do you.

• Thanks for your advice! I honestly don't care about them but I simply don't get it at all

• Thank you very much for your advice! I genuinely appreciate it.

• You're welcome

• looks? let me tell you look great undoubtedly! but you didn't gave the full description why they're not talking to you? ask them do you have a problem with me? if they're still ignoring you ignore them. you don't have to beg people to talk with you.

• Out of curiosity,:

Were you born in that area? Do people actually know you in the area? Have they seen you and your family for the last 16 years or so? Any siblings/cousins go to the same school?

• I don't even have my friends at this school. I was born here abd have been living here ever since

• Isn't that curious? People know you and your family but they don't want to bother to get to know you on any levl. Going from your question and answers, it sounds like jealousy to me. Once in a while a person comes along that has a inner light that other people can see which frightens them (some people call it the X factor) and you, my friend, appear to have it. The good thing is you have friends outside of school and therefore you have people who rate you highly enough to call you a friend and the people at school may regret in future years not bothering with you when you go on to do great things.

• I don't feel that it is that way but thank you very much for your advice and effort in answering my question, I appreciate it a lot!

• definitely not by your looks your so pretty

• It's probably because you are insecure.. I mean you ask this question on here like every day...
    No matter how many times people say you look fine, until you love you, you'll never believe it.