Am I the luckiest man ever?

Full disclosure? I'm bragging slightly 😂

But I always talk about my Nicole. So, I finally got permission to use her picture!

So here's me and my Nicole. I think she is WAY out of my league and I'm the luckiest guy on the planet that I have her. What do you guys think? Think I'm really stupidly lucky?Am I the luckiest man ever?Am I the luckiest man ever?

Updates:
PS that is an old picture of me. I've put on a lot more muscle mass since then.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• yess

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn man. You must shit four leaf clovers, wear horseshoes on your hooves, and have a rabbits tail on your butt!

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 15

• don't think you should post her photo without permission.

yes you are lucky..., no she isn't out of your league.. we don't know her or you, so we don't know anything. women don't judge by looks so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a lucky dude!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen way better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mr. Maple Leaf!!! She is indeed a classy lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the luckiest ever but OK luck

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you are. Don't fuck it up. You aren't getting this lucky twice!

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • You both are lucky to have each other 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Check the carfax. She's gotta have a high body count or daddy issues bc this isn't adding up

0|0
    0|1
  • She actually is "out of your league", so if she is an awesome person too, she is a keeper. Congrats!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. You are! Don't lose her!

0|0
    0|0
  • you look very beautiful for a man. You need to find a better girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
    • Beautiful isn't a common description for a man. I don't need a better girlfriend. Nicole is the perfect woman ^_^

• Show All
    • you have very beautiful face.

• I am... not sure how to respond to that...

• She's decent a lot of make up thou. Regardless, don't think she's out of your league. Your relationship won't last with this mindset. Because you'll grovel and accept shit because she's so great. Most people aren't attracted to people who value them way to high. Just my advice.
    Be happy but reevaluate your thinking.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't elevate her onto a pedestal. I am just VERY appreciative to have her.

• Yeah yeah cool haha

0|0
    0|0
  • she is very pretty.

0|0
    0|0