Ugly people, do you envy attractive and magnificent people like me?

Yeah, that's me. Just look in the mirror and compare your face with my face. See now?
OK, so what is it like to be ugly? Do you feel inferior to magnificent and good-looking people like me?

• I start feeling inferior and shy.
  • I become mad and aggressive towards attractive people.
  • I feel like shit.
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

35

Most Helpful Girl

• That flawless milk chocolate skin, those shiny specs, that one lazy eye that just can't decide what to look at... and that messy comb-over that screams "I'm so easy going it's almost painful"... I pale in comparison.

Most Helpful Guy

• You hit the genetic lottery.

What Girls Said 2

• No honey

• I am not a jealous type

What Guys Said 4

• 10 out of 10 here

I'm jealous share some of the girls with the rest of us xD

• Dude... I have a condition on my lips called "Fordyce Lips" (google if you are unaware) they are pretty much tiny visible white bumps all over my upper lips which is untreatable but very normal and not contagious. It's hurting my self-esteem pretty bad and made me very depressed because it looks disgusting. I would be glad to trade my lips for your face if possible.

• Your ugly lips for my handsome face? Do you understand this is not fair deal? I am fucking handsome, and you are ugly!

• I look at you and just shed a single tear, knowing I can never be that attractive.

• @decentguy :-D
    how are you doing slayerfacedincel anyway XD

• yoo bro
      aby ye kon admi hai?

• abe decentguy, tu bhool gaya kya mainein pehle iske pics use kiye the aur keh raha tha ki woh mai hoon :-D?

• han mujhe yaad hai, tabhi maine pucha abhi :D